Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange request Does anyone else remember this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange request Does anyone else remember this?

So with the announcement of the secret project and by extension the rebooted series, I got to thinking about the the time line of these. Then I remembered a strange request from JMS asking for any remaining digital assets ( Models, CGI etc...) Does anyone else recall this ask from Joe? If so When was it and can someone point me to a link to the tweet or Facebook post? I tried searching the forums here but haven't been able to find it. Or am I in a Mandela universe and only I remember it?
    Last edited by AstroBoy; 09-07-2022, 01:12 PM.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

I remember it but I'm not sure what key terms I'd be able to use to search for it. I know tht TripleF/Tom Smith claimed some inside knowledge from one of his sources to springboard a rumor but of course we don't know if that's true or not. Sorry. But you're not imagining things.
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Rarely go near twitter myself but also recall that information from somewhen around-ish the Jan 2021 HD release. ?? Either a few months before or after ??
      Busily avoiding the near-sentient-mass of paperwork nearby, so tried doing an internet search for twitter + @straczynski +2021 +CGI and found something.
      -- From March 28th 2021.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...29585309978627

Click image for larger version

Name:	1376029585309978627.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	161460

Might this be it?
      "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Yes that is it. That is what I remember.
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by LateArrival View Post
          Rarely go near twitter myself but also recall that information from somewhen around-ish the Jan 2021 HD release. ?? Either a few months before or after ??
          Busily avoiding the near-sentient-mass of paperwork nearby, so tried doing an internet search for twitter + @straczynski +2021 +CGI and found something.
          -- From March 28th 2021.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...29585309978627

Click image for larger version

Name:	1376029585309978627.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	161460

Might this be it?
          Bingo! Thank you. I couldn't remember if it was 2020, 2021 FB or Twitter. Just that I saw it.
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Working...
          X