U.K.'s answer to Katie watches "Babylon 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

Signed up about two months ago and am watching 2-3 of her videos a week -- it's fun jumping around between episodes. Think she "didn't know what to make" of parts of Grey 17, while she really (really) liked Late Delivery from Avalon (a Michael York fan). She has finished Season 4 and In The Beginning as of last week, but won't be starting season 5 till the end of September. Liked her comment after War Without End Part II: "This show just exists to break me".
    She just today uploaded the free video for Exercise of Vital Powers in she likened the Shadow implant defenses to two-factor authentication! 🤣 The picture overlay was a lot less annoying in this one.

Before my previous post, I also watched her videos for Thirdspace, which, along with The Gathering, is on a separate Babylon 5: Movies Playlist. I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction video(s) for In the Beginning - I suspect she got emotional when Sinclair appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

She just today uploaded the free video for Exercise of Vital Powers in she likened the Shadow implant defenses to two-factor authentication! 🤣 The picture overlay was a lot less annoying in this one.

Before my previous post, I also watched her videos for Thirdspace, which, along with The Gathering, is on a separate Babylon 5: Movies Playlist. I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction video(s) for In the Beginning - I suspect she got emotional when Sinclair appeared.
      That is a distinct possibility , along with the appearance of someone who has Always Been Here. The "when the watch" debate did appear in the comments, and it seemed she appreciated ITB far more by watching it after S1, WWE, and of course Atonement. If she posts in the order she viewed them, ITB should appear right after "Deconstruction of Falling Stars".
      "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

That is a distinct possibility , along with the appearance of someone who has Always Been Here. The "when the watch" debate did appear in the comments, and it seemed she appreciated ITB far more by watching it after S1, WWE, and of course Atonement. If she posts in the order she viewed them, ITB should appear right after "Deconstruction of Falling Stars".
        That's when ITB first aired (and I first watched it), so I guess that's the "official" order. Back when I walked some new viewers through the series I showed them ITB after "Atonement". My thought was to introduce them to Lefcourt when he and John were on friendly terms, so that it would be more impactful when they are at odds in "Endgame". But by the time we got to "Endgame" they either didn't notice or forgot about Lefcourt.

Comment

I just recently started following Medusa as well. Great fun! And I feel so sad for her as all the characters that she takes a liking to, Jeff, Talia, Kosh and so on disappears in one way or another. I am also very impressed with how many details she remembers and immediately catches when they appear again several episodes later.

Comment

Working...
          X