X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpooRancher
    replied
    B5RPG

Decent books, well done (except for the blasted Canadian spelling, makes my head hurt.....just kidding).

If you like Science Fiction RPG's, or if you like Babylon 5, the books are good. It will have some additional background stuff on some of the worlds, histories, and such that was not in the series. JMS is involved, so it is official.

I have the Core book and the second season book. When I get some spare cash, I'll get the rest.

Now, if I could just find some other gamers to play it with.....

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    I will probably go ahead and snag the core rulebook, too, as I have heard it is a good resource. The most in depth review I've found is from someone who doesn't know B5, and they said it was an excellent sourcebook. Heh, he described the cover as the "ship soaring through space" or some such.

Leave a comment:

• MALCOLM XERXESÖ
    replied
    BABYLON 5Ö R.P.G. BOOKS

Z,

The first I learned of them was when I read your post, just now.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    started a topic Mongoose Books

Mongoose Books

Does anyone know anything about the Babylon 5 RPG books by Mongoose publishing? I preordered the Centauri Republic Fact Book back in January, but they postponed its release. I haven't seen any of the books in stores, and I am dying to check them out. Does anyone know how good they are? If you are in a book store, look for them in the RPG area and report back to the rest of us. Someone across this country is bound to come across them.
Working...
X