Mongoose Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mongoose Books

Does anyone know anything about the Babylon 5 RPG books by Mongoose publishing? I preordered the Centauri Republic Fact Book back in January, but they postponed its release. I haven't seen any of the books in stores, and I am dying to check them out. Does anyone know how good they are? If you are in a book store, look for them in the RPG area and report back to the rest of us. Someone across this country is bound to come across them.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

BABYLON 5Ö R.P.G. BOOKS

Z,

The first I learned of them was when I read your post, just now.
    ôàBe seeing you!ö
    MALCOLM XERXES
    Stuntman/Actor FINNEGANÆS SQUADÖ

Comment

I will probably go ahead and snag the core rulebook, too, as I have heard it is a good resource. The most in depth review I've found is from someone who doesn't know B5, and they said it was an excellent sourcebook. Heh, he described the cover as the "ship soaring through space" or some such.
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

B5RPG

Decent books, well done (except for the blasted Canadian spelling, makes my head hurt.....just kidding).

If you like Science Fiction RPG's, or if you like Babylon 5, the books are good. It will have some additional background stuff on some of the worlds, histories, and such that was not in the series. JMS is involved, so it is official.

I have the Core book and the second season book. When I get some spare cash, I'll get the rest.

Now, if I could just find some other gamers to play it with.....
        "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Working...
        X