No announcement yet.

Any crew returning for B5:TLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mostly replying to push the spam cr*p off the top level so fewer people click on it but the fact of scripts with notes scribbled on them really does appeal to me. Alas the porbable cost would be porhibitive, I'll make do wiuth the shiny black books.
    Phaze
    on the "hate the spammer and the spam" ID
    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout
      Phaze on the "I can hear sinclair's voice in my head when I read sheridan's dialogue" ID
      I hear all of the actors' voices when I read the scripts. And I'm amazed how frequently I can recall their exact delivery (although I have a peculiarly powerful sense of auditory memory, particularly where voices are concerned, compared to most folks -- probably that's part and parcel of the bag of tricks that makes me a musician).

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout
        but the fact of scripts with notes scribbled on them really does appeal to me. Alas the porbable cost would be porhibitive, I'll make do wiuth the shiny black books.
        I was *very* lucky with the crew member I bought most of mine from! He cared enough about the show that he appreciated the coolness factor of keeping the collection together so he let me make payments rather than throw them up on Ebay. Yeah, it was expensive but a *lot* less than I later saw seasons go for. It was kind of sad that none of those other sets all got sold to the same person so until the script books started coming out I was afraid that there probably wouldn't be many other complete sets out there. I think it's really cool that now they're available to lots and lots of folks.

Jan
        (Whose Volume 9 finally just arrived)
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

Jan
          (Whose Volume 9 finally just arrived)
          finally? finally??
          for the love of god mine only shipped yesterday.
          Phaze
          on the "tracking is not available for your order" ID
          "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Notes in Scripts

I ended up with a script for Epiphanies that was Walter Koenig's and he has a lot of notes in there about what his character is thinking (including a "Naughty Girl" notation in response to something Lyta tells Bester.

And getting back to the Lost Tales topic, with them filming in Vancouver, its less likely I'll get a chance to visit the set there like I did a couple of times on B5 and once during Crusade.

Lee
            Webmaster
            SFTV.org
            B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Working...
            X