X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Milkman View Post
    Now that there is some sort of rumblings of new B5... any updates on this?!?!?!
    None that I am aware of. My fingers are crossed, but my guess is if there is any chance of it then we're probably talking after the new year. But who knows. There are a TON of things hitting the physical media market in this last quarter of 2021 here in the U.S. so there might be a surprise for December. But I buy a lot of physical media and I somewhat follow release news and I haven't seen rumors for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Milkman
    replied
    Now that there is some sort of rumblings of new B5... any updates on this?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Milkman View Post
    Anyone seen any updates on if this? I saw the HBOmax thing... but really hoping it comes to physical media.
    Sorry, milkman: "No milk today!"
    (Aka: no new News about...)

https://youtu.be/AopIr7T-Zq4

--
    "Anytime is the right time for Babylon 5."
    [Straczynski tweet, Jan 13, 2021]

Leave a comment:

• Milkman
    replied
    Anyone seen any updates on if this? I saw the HBOmax thing... but really hoping it comes to physical media.

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    I want to say something either.

Why not think big?
    And make the next -4K- BIG step: "Jump! Jump now!"

Ste fan

--
    First of all Pooh said to himself:
    'That buzzing-noise means something. You don't get a buzzing-noise like that, just buzzing and buzzing, without its meaning something.'
    [Winnie-the-Pooh, Chapter 1]

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Thank you so much for picking that up. Most of what I say, if not in emoji form , comes out in B5 quotes.

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I don't know. The whole thing makes me nervous. LOL
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MemorableSlimyAnnelid-size_restricted.gif
Views:	894
Size:	970.0 KB
ID:	157336

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I don't know. The whole thing makes me nervous. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Alpha-1
    replied
    Could be great with both versions to choose
    4:3 & 16:9 in my opinion the live action shots looks way better in widescreen

Leave a comment:

• b5historyman
    replied
    If these are coming to blu ray, then I think they will simply be the original broadcast versions which are on itunes. While in 4:3 they would be a big improvement over the widescreen/cropped versions.

In spite of the numerous and frankly untenable due to the sheer cost involved HD widescreen versions we would all like, this is the next best thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Once all the kinks are definitely worked out, I will be grabbing a remastered digital copy off whatever platform is cheapest. Would also give me an excuse for a re-watch.

Leave a comment:

• Milkman
    replied
    I hope this happens!

Leave a comment:

• Lope de Aguirre
    replied
    As soon as possible I will pre-order the Blu-rays!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post
    As far as I know, the issues are being tackled and some have already been corrected as uploads of the new remaster are completed across various platforms. It's still a massive improvement and a miracle it's happening.
    I SOOOOOOOOOOO hope you are correct. 🤞🧔🤞

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    As far as I know, the issues are being tackled and some have already been corrected as uploads of the new remaster are completed across various platforms. It's still a massive improvement and a miracle it's happening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X