Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20+ years later and I'm still finding new things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    You Old Boys!(*)

I'm just underway constructing Babylon 7!

Ste B7 fan

(*) where Old Boys are better than Proud Boys

--
    David Sheridan: "Never start a fight, but always finish it."

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post

Watch out Looney, JMS might read your story ideas and steal them!

What have I done?!?!?!?!?! Should I delete that post?!?!?!?! Promise me you won't tell. 不不不不不不不

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    exSQUEEZE me?
    That#s Mr Looney to you good sir.
    Yes thank you Phaze. About time people around here started showing my genius some respect...... I am truly "Mr. Looney" .... 不不不

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    exSQUEEZE me?
    That#s Mr Looney to you good sir.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Well Ubik, what about a show about Babylon 6?!?!?!?! Why do you have to spoil my ideas.
    Watch out Looney, JMS might read your story ideas and steal them!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Well Ubik, what about a show about Babylon 6?!?!?!?! Why do you have to spoil my ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    That's actually really cool, and I hadn't quite framed it that way.

Also, it's a nice one to pull out of the bag when you get the tiresome posts "what about a show about Babylon 6"....

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    started a topic 20+ years later and I'm still finding new things.

20+ years later and I'm still finding new things.

So I was looking over the Lurker's guide to check something out and I came across this gem in the JMS speaks section of Midnight on the Firing Line.

"Re: the "last" of the Babylon Stations...y'all might want to bear in mind the syntax of the narration. It speaks of B5 in the *past tense*. "Bablyon 5 WAS the last of the Babylon stations...it WAS the dawn of the third age of mankind." The narration is the voice of future history, the storyteller, long after the fact, spinning for us the tale of the last of the Babylon stations."

And What did we see at the end of SIL? As I seem to recall and It's been a while, that this was a presentation of ISN. So all 5 seasons being an ISN show/series was given away in conversations with JMS after the 1st episode aired and somehow I missed it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one....
Working...
X