Why Isn't There More B5 Merch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Isn't There More B5 Merch??

Yeah, so that subject is a little click-bait-y but it's a very common question. I've mentioned before that I'd heard from reliable sources that the audio drama folks, Big Finish had tried to license Babylon 5 and been rebuffed. I'd never had a source I could point to, though. Now, thanks to a friend, there's a source for the same message via the Inglorious Treksperts Podcast. Eaglemoss, who do character and shop models was on a podcast and when asked about IP they weren't allowed to do, he said that WB refuses to license B5 saying that it's 'not a live license' and that they're 'not interested.

It's the current podcast here: http://inglorioustreksperts.com/?fbc...UjMrWp-y0TvbiY or if it goes to the 'past podcasts, it's tittled "SHIP SHAPE w/ BEN ROBINSON". That bit is in the last 1/4 of the 'cast, I think.

So there's that. WB has been approached for licenses and won't allow them.
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Makes sense..... I mean no it doesn't....😑🙄😤😒

So yeah I started messing with the emojis tab.... I am sorry for everything that comes in the future.... 🧐
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
      Makes sense..... I mean no it doesn't....😑🙄😤😒

So yeah I started messing with the emojis tab.... I am sorry for everything that comes in the future.... 🧐
      Looney...there are *many* things I'm prepared to believe about you. But that you're sorry about anything to do with emojis? Not one of them. 🤯 😁😜 (They're kinda small, aren't they?)

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

At least their inaction preserves the show and prevents it from being ruined. Not that new bad stuff, ruins old stuff. But when they inevitably do revive it. Most of us will wish we could return to these halycon days when the WB pretended the show did not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Looney...there are *many* things I'm prepared to believe about you. But that you're sorry about anything to do with emojis? Not one of them. 🤯 😁😜 (They're kinda small, aren't they?)

WHO, LITTLE OLD ME?!?!?!?!?! 😲

🤣😂🤣😂😁😜😝😝

Originally posted by Delenn_of_Mir View Post
          At least their inaction preserves the show and prevents it from being ruined. Not that new bad stuff, ruins old stuff. But when they inevitably do revive it. Most of us will wish we could return to these halycon days when the WB pretended the show did not exist.
          That sounds sooo dramatic...

Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
          X