No announcement yet.

The episode where Talia is exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh that's right, I wondered why that whole TK thread went nowhere with Talia being exposed. So all these loose ends are due to Talia wanting to leave the show? Damn her, hehe.
    My Blog and more - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
      Some have theorized that it would be used to reclaim the original personality but if so, he certainly chose odd things to record: "Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."
      Right, because Vorlons never do anything mysterious, cryptic, or just plain odd. I would guess that the Vorlons rebuilding Talia's personality using the data crystal and adding (what would eventually become Lyta's) superhuman telepathic abilities is the most logical plotline.

(Yeah, I know, because JMS never has weird, surprising, or illogical plot twists)

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Harmonic
        Ahh that's right, I wondered why that whole TK thread went nowhere with Talia being exposed. So all these loose ends are due to Talia wanting to leave the show? Damn her, hehe.
        I wouldnt say it went nowhere as it was partly incorperated into Lyta's increased powers in season 5.

One thing I never quite got was the idea that Kosh's recording could be used as a weapon to keep her away, I just didnt get the sense that the flashback Garabali had was pointing to that. If that wasnt the case and Andrea Thompson was never going to return then why even mention the data crystal at all?
        Who are you?
        What do you want?
        What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

Comment

The episode where Talia is exposed
          This thread title is misleading.
          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
            This thread title is misleading.
            Yeah, I was expecting pictures. Imagine my disappointment.

Regards,

Joe

Added for those who were similarly disappointed:

Last edited by Joseph DeMartino; 09-16-2006, 05:23 PM.
            Joseph DeMartino
            Sigh Corps
            Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Aye Carumba!

I can only assume that that doesn't come from her time on CNN ....

The Optimist: The glass is half full
              The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
              The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair
                Aye Carumba!

Perhaps it comes from what alledgidly ended her time on CNN?
                Who are you?
                What do you want?
                What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair
                  Aye Carumba!

Actually it comes from her time on NYPD Blue. (She was going undercover as a hooker - which, to the show's credit, is the kind of thing they hardly ever did. More's the pity. )

Regards,

Joe
                  Joseph DeMartino
                  Sigh Corps
                  Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Working...
                  X