X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post

We're all just speachless with awe that you got that great item, Looney. And jealous. That's it - jealous!!
    Oh yeah that's it!!!!! I didn't even realize, but yes you must be right. I do continue to shine..... 😀😆😁🤣😄😆😆😆😏

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I hear crickets everywhere......

Is this everyone's way of telling me something?
    We're all just speachless with awe that you got that great item, Looney. And jealous. That's it - jealous!!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I hear crickets everywhere......

Is this everyone's way of telling me something?

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    What souvenir did you get (inquiring minds...)?
    I went for the personalized Limited Edition Signed Encounter Print. It is VERY nice.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    NEW FREE EVENT!!!!!

https://b5events.com/

And I got my souvenir from THE ENCOUNTER event. I LOVE IT!!!!! So glad I splurged. Great way to remember that fun day.
    Thanks, Looney - kept meaning to come over and add this and kept getting sidetracked. What souvenir did you get (inquiring minds...)?

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    NEW FREE EVENT!!!!!

https://b5events.com/

And I got my souvenir from THE ENCOUNTER event. I LOVE IT!!!!! So glad I splurged. Great way to remember that fun day.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    The real shame is that he had talented people working for him that he himself couldn't live up to. Of course that is a familiar story in Hollywood.

BUT onto the topic at hand, if you are willing to get some emails from Pat about events and if you can still sign up for free I recommend that free event - BUT be warned. My sound quality was terrible. I assume that was caused by my internet connection. If I am wrong then thankfully it was a free event. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied

Where did you see that? I was talking about the Roswell Awards readings.
    I was just browsing the updated webpage. I guess it's fair game with Mira and co involved, but Zicree's casting choices feel really callous and like yet another way to con people out of money for his terrible sub-standard fanfic films. I still feel really sorry for anyone who sunk money into this garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post
    Oh dear god, they are promoting Space Command. I'll never get that 1 hour back.
    Where did you see that? I was talking about the Roswell Awards readings.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Oh dear god, they are promoting Space Command. I'll never get that 1 hour back.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Anyone else watch the WONDERFUL free event this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    HA! Can't wait to read your analysis.

I am getting a little excited about Pat using this as a merchandise hub. I saw some interesting stuff in the Mumy Mall including a Lennier pic I don't know if I have ever seen before, though the image quality on the site looks a little low. And I think his pricing is actually really reasonable for autographed merch direct from him. Finding it very tough to resist.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied

That is a bit disappointing. I'd rather have a download like JMS has been doing on Patreon. Side note for anyone paying attention, my opinion has been that JMS' Patreon has been pretty outstanding... so far.
    I kind of agree, if only because I'm sure to lose the password and won't have it if I want to go back to it someday. As for JMS' Patreon, that reminds me, I need to compare his story of attempted abduction in "Becoming Superman" with what's in the "Changeling" script.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Looks just password accessible.
    That is a bit disappointing. I'd rather have a download like JMS has been doing on Patreon. Side note for anyone paying attention, my opinion has been that JMS' Patreon has been pretty outstanding... so far.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Looks just password accessible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X