B5 Events programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I want to go back and just live in that weekend. There were parts of it that were kind of a disaster for me, but I still want to go back and live in that weekend. When I visit my mom in Houston we sometimes travel down to Galveston to see the Gulf and have some quality Seafood. I see that Moody Gardens Pyramid in the distance and get a LARGE lump in my throat. I wish I had made more friends. I don't know why I didn't try to socialize more. I guess I was nervous or something. 🙄 But I was grateful to spend time with Jan and meet Jan from Denmark. 😄

Sorry I often riminess about that weekend, but it only works when I try to share it places like this. When I start doing it around people I know they just look at me funny because they can't grasp what I mean. 🙄
    Yeah, there were major weather problems trying to get there for a lot of people. My plane kept getting delayed and delayed and we finally boarded when the crew timed out so it was finally cancelled. And when I finally got there, my Big Box 'O Swag for the #FreeBabylon5 table that the CThree Foundation was gracious enough to share with me was missing. Manning the table, I missed most of the panels but still had a really nice time.

Was that the first time we met or was C2E2 the first? memory fades....
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Those who signed up for the Extravanganza should have received the replay link in their email. At least, I did.

Comment

I got my Replay link.

And yes Jan, C2E2 2013 is where we first met in person. Boxleitner and Mira were there promoting LANTERN CITY. Pat Tallman and JMS were there promoting Joe's Comics and the release of TEN GRAND. 😉
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
          Those who signed up for the Extravanganza should have received the replay link in their email. At least, I did.

Yes! Replay Link! Looks to be about 3 1/2 hours. Can't take time to watch it at the moment, but can let it run and listen to it while I zoom (pun) about.
          "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

HEADS UP THAT EARLY BIRD TICKETS END TOMORROW - APRIL 10TH

I am sooo looking forward to this event. LYTA ALEXANDER INTERVIEWING TALIA WINTERS!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY I won't have to work. It is looking good so far and if they tell me next week I am expect to be at work Saturday I am saying no because I already have tickets to something. 😁😉
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
            X