Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B5 Events programming

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Found this on the B5 Events Discord:
    ----------
    Hey everyone! We have a schedule for The Extravaganza here if you're curious. Obviously things might go longer, but for the most part we'll be following this setup! (Times are in PDT)

    Open House 9-9:45 am
    Main Event
    10:00-10:30 Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe: Kim Holly, Kim M. Ferry, Linda Huse, Cinzia Zanetti
    10:30-11:00 Special Effects Make-up, Optic Nerve: Everett Burrell, Greg Funk
    11:00-11:45 Production Design: Kurt Defilipps, Dark Hoffman, Alan Kobayashi, John Iacovelli, Mark Walters
    11:45-11:55 Updates and news/break
    11:55-12:25 Directors: Kevin G. Cremin, John C. Flinn, III
    12:25-13:00 Camera: Marshall Adams; Matt Credle, John C. Flinn, III; Wally Sweeterman
    13:00-13:30 Everybody for a group chat
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

    Comment


    • #77
      That schedule is on the B5events web page now. The Open House is in progress (40 participants at the moment [12:33 PM])
      Last edited by nottenst; 03-20-2021, 09:33 AM.

      Comment


      • #78
        WOW. Today's event was epic.


        Question for those who attended/signed-up-for the previous Trivia Event: Was there ever a "replay" for the Trivia Event? Tried asking during today's session but wasn't successful. Thought since the Trivia one was Free, perhaps she might make a "trivia replay" available, but if such a replay doesn't exist, no point in asking her.
        Last edited by LateArrival; 03-20-2021, 01:53 PM.
        "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

        Comment


        • #79
          I would say that is the same time it started for me.

          HOW AMAZING WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! IF YOU YOU MISSED THIS WOW DID YOU MISS SOME GREAT STORIES. I WISH THERE WAS A DVD OR BLU-RAY EDITION. IT WAS FANTASTIC AND I WANTED TO SEE MORE AND ASK MORE QUESTIONS. IT WAS OUTSTANDING. 😍🀩🀩🀩😍
          Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by LateArrival View Post
            WOW. Today's event was epic.


            Question for those who attended/signed-up-for the previous Trivia Event: Was there ever a "replay" for the Trivia Event? Tried asking during today's session but wasn't successful. Thought since the Trivia one was Free, perhaps she might make a "trivia replay" available, but if such a replay doesn't exist, no point in asking her.
            I don't recall if they were recording the Trivia Event. I am thinking they did not. I know I did not receive a replay link for it, so I suspect there is not one.

            Yes, today's event was great. Here is a screen snap from the final group chat which had most of the scheduled crew plus some surprise arrivals. I am looking forward to seeing it again when they replay link arrives.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	b5event20200320_18r.png Views:	2 Size:	397.2 KB ID:	157900
            Attached Files
            Last edited by nottenst; 03-20-2021, 02:09 PM.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Looney View Post

              HOW AMAZING WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! IF YOU YOU MISSED THIS WOW DID YOU MISS SOME GREAT STORIES. I WISH THERE WAS A DVD OR BLU-RAY EDITION. IT WAS FANTASTIC AND I WANTED TO SEE MORE AND ASK MORE QUESTIONS. IT WAS OUTSTANDING. 😍🀩🀩🀩😍

              That final segment was off the charts!!! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€Can't wait to re-watch as I kept having to answer the (bleep) phone.

              Tried to jot down some of the people on-screen at at the end...
              ...Is this a B5Events record for Most Guests onscreen at the same time?
              - Jason Davis (yay!)
              - Wally Sweeterman
              - Marshall Adams
              - Matt Credle
              - John Iacovelli
              - Kim M. Ferry
              - Pat Tallman (yay!)
              - Alan Kobayashi
              - Cinzia Zanetti
              - Claudia Christian
              - Peter Jurasik
              - John Flinn IIII
              - Greg Funk
              - Kevin Cremin
              - Kim Holly
              - Wayne Alexander
              - Linda Huse
              - Mark Walters
              - Kurt DeFilipps


              Anyone who didn't sign up for the "live" event can still sign up for the "replay" at B5events.com!!!
              Last edited by LateArrival; 03-20-2021, 02:40 PM.
              "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

              Comment


              • #82
                Trying to remember if this is everyone total at the event.

                Were not on screen at the end, but were in other parts of the event.
                - Everett Burrell
                - Dark Hoffman (in the Chat)
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Looney View Post
                  Trying to remember if this is everyone total at the event.

                  Were not on screen at the end, but were in other parts of the event.
                  - Everett Burrell
                  - Dark Hoffman (in the Chat)
                  Looking at the screen-snaps I took during the event, I think between those two posts we have the full list. Taking various screen-snaps is another reason I want to watch the replay.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by nottenst View Post

                    Looking at the screen-snaps I took during the event, I think between those two posts we have the full list. Taking various screen-snaps is another reason I want to watch the replay.


                    Thanks for the info regarding the (lack of a ) replay for the Trivia Event. Am also looking forward to the Extravaganza's replay to catch what was missed and also to better follow along with the mega-group-session at the end.

                    As an FYI, was wandering about recently to see if there was a posted replay for a certain trivia event, and noticed a few Interesting Videos on Pat's Vimeo page.
                    https://vimeo.com/pattallman
                    - (Edit - Thought the NoTLD watch party was listed, but seems to be just a 30 second clip - oops.)
                    - B5 Events The Cosmic Tim Russ Vip Party Speakers View (?)
                    - B5 Events & Omega Sci Fi Awards presents Jan 2021 (free event)

                    ...not sure if that second one is there by mistake, but figured it would be worth mentioning that the NoTLD watch party is there!!
                    Last edited by LateArrival; 03-30-2021, 12:36 PM.
                    "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Thanks for all the kind words, re: the Extravaganza.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by LateArrival View Post


                        - B5 Events The Cosmic Tim Russ Vip Party Speakers View (?)


                        ...not sure if that second one is there by mistake, but figured it would be worth mentioning that the NoTLD watch party is there!!
                        "Speakers View" is the only clue I see that tells me it might not be a mistake. Other than that I would say it is a mistake. Did you watch the other two? I watched the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Event. It was really fun and I was shocked when Tony Todd showed up.
                        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Looney View Post

                          Did you watch the other two? I watched the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Event. It was really fun and I was shocked when Tony Todd showed up.


                          Been too busy (or cash strapped) to attend Events of late but was fortunate to tune in for the NoTLD Watch Party in October. Jaw bounced off the floor when Mr. Todd made an appearance.

                          Although I said it before, can't help but say it again - The Extravaganza was πŸš€OFF THE CHARTSπŸš€ with BTS info, personal recollections from the people behind the cameras, and of course the Special Surprise Guests. Was "cramming" Friday night by watching some of the Fan Experience videos, and Marshall Teague was speaking about his (not-so-fun) time in The Infection Suit, various masks, and the "body cast experience". As The Suit came up during The Extravaganza, really wanted to ask about how Marshall Teague mentioned they had to "poke holes" in the bottom of The Suit to let "puddles of sweat" pour out (and get mopped up).... ....but was too much of a coward to ask.
                          "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by LateArrival View Post
                            As The Suit came up during The Extravaganza, really wanted to ask about how Marshall Teague mentioned they had to "poke holes" in the bottom of The Suit to let "puddles of sweat" pour out (and get mopped up).... ....but was too much of a coward to ask.
                            Unless you mean you were going to submit the question prior to the event I wouldn't worry about it. I believe Jason was too busy and had a long list of pre-submitted questions rather than being able to pay attention to live questions asked during the event. I hope Pat can get Marshall and some of the other key supporting players, including folks like Wasser, Alexander, Egan, Coxx, Strauss, Hendrickson, Chapman, Monaghan, McKenzie, Krimmer, and someone who has been mentioned a few times during events, Jim Norton. I think we'll see Thompson and Carter in the future. Maybe Robin Atkin Downes if he ever has time off (you ever look at his IMDB? Busy guy.) πŸ˜† Julia Nickson, Vickery and Forward would also be high on my list. And where was sound and editorial for the Extravaganza? LOL 😜 I know some of this has to do with people Pat knows and she probably doesn't know many of these people because they didn't technically work together, but still. I think Wasser and Krimmer would be a good duo to have on, but it would probably best to have people who shared scenes to really get lively discussions.

                            Strauss, Henrikson, Chapman, McKenzie, and Bill Blair would be an AWESOME show. HARDEST WORKING ALIENS IN SHOWBUSINESS EVENT - There is your title! It shocks me to see how few episodes each of them is listed as being in, with the exception of Bill Blair, because I swear I saw them every week - in different makeup of course.🀣 And like Warren Tabata is listed as three episodes. He has to be uncredited in at least 10 episodes.
                            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Looney View Post

                              I hope Pat can get Marshall and some of the other key supporting players, including folks like Wasser, Alexander, Egan, Coxx, Strauss, Hendrickson, Chapman, Monaghan, McKenzie, Krimmer, and someone who has been mentioned a few times during events, Jim Norton. I think we'll see Thompson and Carter in the future. Maybe Robin Atkin Downes if he ever has time off (you ever look at his IMDB? Busy guy.) πŸ˜† Julia Nickson, Vickery and Forward would also be high on my list.

                              Having Robin Atkin Downes + Andrea Thompson + Pat Tallman all together at once might break the internet. I would forswear driving and use the gas money to purchase a VIP ticket!! If somehow WK could pop in as well, we'd officially have a Singularity and the universe would probably reboot. Mega Thanks ( again ) to everyone involved for pulling all the threads together to create a fantastic event! Hopefully B5Events will continue, as this is one of the few good things that has come out of the mess that was 2020.


                              "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                If I recall correctly the lead off panel for Galveston 2014 was meant to be that very lineup, Thompson, Tallman, and Robin Atkin Downes. I believe Tallman's flight was delayed so she didn't make it. I remember there weather issues or something that messed up flights. I think Robin Atkin Downes arrived at the venue at some odd hour like 6am after traveling all night and was up doing this panel at 10am. It was a good panel, but they didn't work together on the show so they weren't real familiar with each other. Tallman of course worked with him and is friends with Thompson so she would have been the glue that really made the panel something special.

                                I want to go back and just live in that weekend. There were parts of it that were kind of a disaster for me, but I still want to go back and live in that weekend. When I visit my mom in Houston we sometimes travel down to Galveston to see the Gulf and have some quality Seafood. I see that Moody Gardens Pyramid in the distance and get a LARGE lump in my throat. I wish I had made more friends. I don't know why I didn't try to socialize more. I guess I was nervous or something. πŸ™„ But I was grateful to spend time with Jan and meet Jan from Denmark. πŸ˜„

                                Sorry I often riminess about that weekend, but it only works when I try to share it places like this. When I start doing it around people I know they just look at me funny because they can't grasp what I mean. πŸ™„
                                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X