No announcement yet.

B5 Events programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great line-up! I hadn't known Flinn's son was also on the crew. I may see if I can think of a question for Kim Holly. She did such great fabrics and textures!!
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      That's a great line-up! I hadn't known Flinn's son was also on the crew. I may see if I can think of a question for Kim Holly. She did such great fabrics and textures!!

The attendee list has been covered in previous posts via info from Kickstarter, but the B5Events page was updated a few days ago with similar information. One possibly new piece of info (?): While the confirmation e-mail does mention "VIP", sent a message about "VIP info" and was told that there wasn't a VIP event scheduled for March 20th. This might change (?) perhaps, but the message said the event was already "long" as it was.

The Extravaganza has thrown my Book Reading Plans completely out of sequence, but was a great opportunity to Bone Up with the Echoes Companion and Encounters/Index (Thanks Jan!) prior to March 20th. Can think of a bunch of things to ask, such as their take on the recent HD release making the elements of art/costume/props/background easier to SEE, but am too much of a coward.
      "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Yeah, with 13 guests, I can see it going quite long! I'm looking forward to seeing what Jason comes up with for questions and discussion. He's certainly got the best background for talking with all these folks! (Jason, did you mail the check? )
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Trivia game tomorrow. Looks like fun.

Comment

The trivia game was fun to watch. I am glad I did not embarrass myself by being a contestant. There were a few questions that I could answer off the top of my head, but for the most part I would have gone down in flames.

It was slightly amusing that the first set of "easy" questions turned into the "hard" questions. We just haven't watched it that closely that recently. I think they might have worked if they were multiple choice, but just straight out we got a shutout there.

I am looking forward to the Extravaganza next Saturday.

Comment

I enjoyed it, too. Pat does a nice job of tracking the chat room and hosting, I think.

I started out on my phone but it misbehaved. Did I see somebody mention this site? It would have been just before Jason asked the first quesions, I think.

Comment

That was me. I asked if there was anyone in the Chat from here or B5TV. And your name was mentioned. I didn't see you say anything. SOOOOOOO glad I didn't try to answer those questions. My memory would have failed me.
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

After re-writing the trivia contest with a live studio audience waiting, wrangling 15 crew members should be a lot easier.

Comment

HA! Well Jason you were an excellent QUIZ MASTER. The whole thing was absolutely fantastic and I'm sure they'll only get better over time. 😀👍

Comment

On the B5events site it says "EVENT WILL BE DIVIDED BY DEPARTMENT AND WILL LIKELY LAST AROUND 3 HOURS. ADDITIONAL DETAILS COMING SOON!" So, 3 hours of fun in addition to the open house. There are more names listed than before - grouped by department.
                      https://b5events.com/

Comment

Yeah I'm sure it will be a very long and glorious afternoon. I'm glad you mentioned the grouping by department. Helps me strategize questions that way instead of by individuals. But are there even going to be question asked during the event or do we need to submit them now?

Comment

If you want to submit questions, I recommend you do so PRIOR to Friday morning. With over a dozen participants to look after, I'll be preparing early and likely won't have a close eye on the chat window, mid-show.

Comment

Yeah I kind of figured you wouldn't have time to check the Chat or the Questions tab during the event. And is there anyone who remembers where to submit questions now because I do not? 😬

OPEN HOUSE INFO SAYS "FOR ALL TICKET HOLDERS" !!!!! (Starts at 9amPDT)

😃👍

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                              Yeah I kind of figured you wouldn't have time to check the Chat or the Questions tab during the event. And is there anyone who remembers where to submit questions now because I do not? 😬
                              Either [email protected] which will go directely to him or to [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Either [email protected] which will go directely to him or to [email protected]
                                Ah yes. Thank you your highness. 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X