Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Oooooo great. Glad to have that info to put it into even better context.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I'm not even remembering what the paranoid reactions I got were anymore. Checks - ah, it was a sign-in to access the document because it's a FB add-on. Oh, and to answer the question above that I somehow missed, the script was written for the fifth season, slated to be episode #508. The script (First Draft) is dated 9/15/97.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I enjoyed it. THANKS JAN!!!!! I wish I could come up with a paranoid reaction, but I just enjoyed reading it and didn't think too much about it. Sorry. ... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Delenn_of_Mir
    replied
    Ohh, interesting. While reading I was trying to figure out where in the timeline we were. But I liked that we learn how Vir becomes the ambassador. I think it could have been a fun episode. Thanks for sharing, Jan! Fandom anymore is pretty much an outrage machine, so it's typical to get tons of negativity from anything new relating to fandom. I engage in it sometimes, but even I get tired of it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Oh, what is this? When did they write Gut reactions?

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Ahhh, good old Facebook. Saved this for a read later. Cheers Jan!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic Gut Reactions Synopsis

Gut Reactions Synopsis

I just uploaded it to Facebook to some surprisingly paranoid reactions. Thought I'd see if I can do so here.

Attached Files
Working...
X