No announcement yet.

FCD Events UK B5 convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah damn. Hope Peter is okay. He was the main draw for me potentially attending, but I honestly don't think a B5 Con is my bag anyway.
    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

well we are going, i've been granted the leave so flights shall be booked this evening. It is a shame about peter but we have Tracy and Mira and Jason and Maggie. I wonder if Claudia still splits her time between UK and USA, she might be persuaded to attend.
      "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Patricia Tallman and Joshua Coxx have been announced as guests now.

I can't help but notice that except that Mira probably acted with Jason a little bit, non of them ever acted together at all on the show.
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Didn't Mira and Pat share scenes? The end of the shadow war I thought and some during the earth civil war
          "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
            Didn't Mira and Pat share scenes? The end of the shadow war I thought and some during the earth civil war
            Yeah...Now that I think about it, there would have been the bit where the 'three graces' went to Z'ha'dum looking for Sheridan and then again when Delenn went to Lyta's quarters when they discovered the Vorlon planet-killer. Oh - and when Lyta was representing Kosh Vader. So there's that.
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Great news for folks going to the con. Peter will be joining via Skpe.

Comment

This sounds like a very fun event to attend. I've never been to B5 con. Unfortunately my economy will not permit it this time. Does anyone know how Peter is doing by the way? When it comes to B5 cast I always get nervous when they talk about health issues.

Comment

So, given the con starts in Just over two weeks, apart form Me and my Partner Essi, is anyone form on here actually going?
                  I'll be running a B5 themed table quiz on the Friday evening, 6 rounds of 10 questions.

Comment

Working...
                  X