• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phazedout
    replied
    and so we bring season 3 to a close with
    Zha'ha'dom
    Much reshadowing as we pace back to if you do to Z you will die" she remmebers kosh saying it. The advice given to londo was also noted that the man who cae was "very like Mr Morden". L did wonder why he took the white syar (i did say a white star) to the titularepisode planet as well as giving out to him for obviously being an idiot, she picked up on the links to links to weapons component from the last episode best appeared in as well as the Kosh voice tellng him to jump. L also noted tht the jump seemed very awkward. I pointed out that few poeple keap to what they presume to be their deaths with wild impunity and some heasitation was understandable

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by looney View Post
    WHY HASN'T B5-STEFAN COVERED THAT SPOILER!!!!!
    LOL!

(I don't know why but all of sudden this board is getting picky and auto-correcting all caps.)
    Last edited by alpha128; 09-14-2019, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    OH was that lil 'ol me. LOL LOL LOL LOL (There really isn't a proper emoji available for this moment.) Wait, I mean WHY HASN'T B5-STEFAN COVERED THAT SPOILER!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    OMG alpha128 what does that mean?!?!?!?!?!?! Did you get briefly banned? Did you get a harsh PM? Did you received a Yellow Card in the mail? Did Jan call you with a verbal warning? DID JAN COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND CHANTING "SPOILER FREE" WHEN SHE THREW THE INFLAMED BOOK OF MATCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry when I read that statement it really ignited my imagination about what "the hard way" could be.
    I'm glad you asked. It's important that users are properly warned of the dire consequences of posting spoilers. When I inadvertently posted one, I learned "the hard way", which means I got one of these:

WHY HASN'T ALPHA COVERED THAT SPOILER!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

B5-Stefan, I learned the hard way that they're trying to keep these threads spoiler-free.
    OMG alpha128 what does that mean?!?!?!?!?!?! Did you get briefly banned? Did you get a harsh PM? Did you received a Yellow Card in the mail? Did Jan call you with a verbal warning? DID JAN COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND CHANTING "SPOILER FREE" WHEN SHE THREW THE INFLAMED BOOK OF MATCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry when I read that statement it really ignited my imagination about what "the hard way" could be.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post

JMS should've named this ep.:
    Z'ha'boom,
    As a secret preview of the later big BOOM of the planet.

But otherwise the planet was Doomed likewise.

B5-Stefan

--
    Dukhat: "I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now."
    [Babylon5, In the Beginning]
    B5-Stefan, I learned the hard way that they're trying to keep these threads spoiler-free. You should probably go back and add SPOILER tags to your message, as I did in the quote above.

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    We tend to forget that the title of the episode "Z'ha'doom" was kept as secret as it could be at the time of first airing.

JMS should've named this ep.: Z'ha'boom,
    As a secret preview of the later big BOOM of the planet.

But otherwise the planet was Doomed likewise.

B5-Stefan

--
    Dukhat: "I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now."
    [Babylon5, In the Beginning]

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post

We tend to forget that the title of the episode "Z'ha'doom" was kept as secret as it could be at the time of first airing.

Oh I didn't forget. I wasn't talking about the title of the episode. It is a pretty obvious spoiler because the home planet of the enemy everyone has been talking about starts with the letter Z and then the countdown starts ticking away starting with a Z. There is a pretty easy logic leap there. Any other letter of the alphabet and it might not have been so obvious. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied

Yeah I'm not sure if I like the countdown or not. At least for new viewers it seems like a pretty obvious spoiler. But maybe that is because I've seen it so many times. I guess when I originally saw it and figured out what it meant it was a pretty big tension builder.

Roleplaying term, non player character, meaning somebody added fir the actual players to interact with but not a real person
    "Fraid I have to disagree. A minister mentioning Adam and Eve is really more expected than out of place, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    Special mention to looney here from L. She wanted you to know she recognised your quote when ivanova said it a few episodes back (I'll be in the car)
    I still laugh out loud every time I watch that episode.

And the rock cried out, no hiding place
    realm true anger from L at the Baptist ministers statement, felt that women are so much more than just an extension of a man. She also recognised, but could not name until I did, Lord Refa in what I knew would be his last appearance.really wasnt keen on the Baptist minister at all. Also commented that Stephen had the blood smeared all over the place.although that might have been from shadow dancing, said at one point she wasnt sure who she disliked more, lord refa or Londo.
    But definitely one of the best character endings of all time.

shadow dancing
    a real moment of revelation for L hete as she visibly struggled to recognise what the z countdown meant, she asked me when kt wadand what it was and visibly strained her memory but in the end, got zha jadum.o felt eo proud. She commented (I recently had a new bed arrive two weeks after getting engagrd) that the white star flert ,ade a much better engagement present than the bed and was delighted to see Sheridan and Selena finally kiss. She also saw the interactions between ivanova and Marcus and wondered if it was a similar thing or unrequited
    thays it fir this week, tune in next week for more
    Yeah I'm not sure if I like the countdown or not. At least for new viewers it seems like a pretty obvious spoiler. But maybe that is because I've seen it so many times. I guess when I originally saw it and figured out what it meant it was a pretty big tension builder.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Roleplaying term, non player character, meaning somebody added fir the actual players to interact with but not a real person

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification (but I don't know what "...a NPC on the side" means, sorry). While rather stereotypical, I don't see anything to indicate that the Reverend didn't think it was supposed to be a two-way street.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    She says Hi back and also this
    It was that bit when the reverend was talking to the commander about god creating Adam first and then having a bit of a think and doing Eve as a NPC on the side, just so that Adam could have someone to offload his troubles to. That was the totally pukey pit and I think that looking for mentions of Adam and/or Eve would make the bit stand out in a script or so.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Any chance of expanding on this? I don't know what it's referring to:
    realm true anger from L at the Baptist ministers statement, felt that women are so much more than just an extension of a man.
    Thanks. Hi, L!

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Special mention to looney here from L. She wanted you to know she recognised your quote when ivanova said it a few episodes back (I'll be in the car)
    And the rock cried out, no hiding place
    realm true anger from L at the Baptist ministers statement, felt that women are so much more than just an extension of a man. She also recognised, but could not name until I did, Lord Refa in what I knew would be his last appearance.really wasnt keen on the Baptist minister at all. Also commented that Stephen had the blood smeared all over the place.although that might have been from shadow dancing, said at one point she wasnt sure who she disliked more, lord refa or Londo.
    shadow dancing
    a real moment of revelation for L hete as she visibly struggled to recognise what the z countdown meant, she asked me when kt wadand what it was and visibly strained her memory but in the end, got zha jadum.o felt eo proud. She commented (I recently had a new bed arrive two weeks after getting engagrd) that the white star flert ,ade a much better engagement present than the bed and was delighted to see Sheridan and Selena finally kiss. She also saw the interactions between ivanova and Marcus and wondered if it was a similar thing or unrequited
    thays it fir this week, tune in next week for more

Leave a comment:

Working...
X