No announcement yet.

The BABYLON 5 Preservation Project - Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarxius: Beautifully said. I've had the same experience of death stealing stories multiple times over the last two years, so I know where you're coming from. Thank you.

Phazedout: Once the book is published (assuming successful completion of the Kickstarter), it'll be available directly from me, or via your local bookstore or Amazon.

Looney: I'm digging through my cupboards today to see if I can find any more goodies. I plan to announce additional items to those already backing the project, so they get first dibs on the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple F View Post
      Though I heard you and Brandon Klassen (the Creative Director at B5Books)
      Just for clarification, I do work for B5 Books executing their products, but I'm not the Creative Director.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Klassen View Post
        Just for clarification, I do work for B5 Books executing their products, but I'm not the Creative Director.
        Fair enough. Only going by the details in this bio. Emphasis added by me.
        http://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=p...j8OxeESDtrwVDI
        Brandon is currently the VP of Publishing for Publishing 180, which includes the role of Creative Director for Babylon 5 Books, where Brandon works for writer/producer J. Michael Straczynski. Babylon 5 Books has published over 40 books dedicated to the behind the scenes making of nineties sci-fi television series Babylon 5 and its spin-off, Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple F View Post
          Fair enough. Only going by the details in this bio. Emphasis added by me.
          http://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=p...j8OxeESDtrwVDI
          Gotcha, thanks for pointing that out. I need to contact that site and provide them with a proper bio.

Comment

Stopping by for a minute to mention my support for Jason's project. I've offered to help him in any way I can. There's definitely lots of good reference material out there on the show, but I think this will give us the whole story in a narrative that will be worth having around. I've got a lot of press materials from Warner Bros and TNT (as well as an interesting packet put together by a PR firm to promote the show's second season sent to the Arizona Republic's TV critic at the time) that I'll be getting Jason.
            Webmaster
            SFTV.org
            B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Thanks for the support, Lee. Much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions about the project, I'd love to answer them.

Comment

Getting so close. I hope the ball keeps rolling.
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                  Getting so close. I hope the ball keeps rolling.
                  "So say we all!"

err...
                  wrong universe

Comment

Working...
                  X