No one's seen Looney in almost a week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ubik View Post
    Not many of us here these days that actively post, so yes, I guess those absences are noted!
    Maybe I'm just old, but I find it sad that the use of classic posting boards like this have declined with the rise in "social media". These are so much easier to organize and find stuff in. And yes, I am a way to irregular visitor here which is sad but I return to the comfy blanket that is this JMS board as often as real life lets me

Comment

Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post

Maybe I'm just old, but I find it sad that the use of classic posting boards like this have declined with the rise in "social media". These are so much easier to organize and find stuff in. And yes, I am a way to irregular visitor here which is sad but I return to the comfy blanket that is this JMS board as often as real life lets me
      I definitely agree. I've tried to use Facebook in the past, but it just seems like a HUGE mess to me. I guess it would be fine if you were "Following" one or two things and had no friends, but if you have to keep up with your friend's posts and your interests I just don't see how people find anything.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
      X