Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one's seen Looney in almost a week.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No one's seen Looney in almost a week.

    When Looney goes to ground, I worry! What's going through his ... its mind? I can't even guess.

  • #2
    alpha128, in Looneys last post he emphasised his enthusiasm viewing "Midnight".
    Now I suspect, he's since then in a 24h rerun of the Babylon5 series.
    So, don't worry. The Babylon5 virus isn't really a bad one.

    B5-Stefan


    DougO ==> I deeply miss the smilie and wink, to put them on the right place


    --
    Delenn: "We believe that no race can be truly intelligent without laughter"
    [Babylon5, A Race Through Dark Places]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
      alpha128, in Looneys last post he emphasised his enthusiasm viewing "Midnight".
      Now I suspect, he's since then in a 24h rerun of the Babylon5 series.
      So, don't worry. The Babylon5 virus isn't really a bad one.
      B5-Stefan,

      My original post was obviously a joke based on the Ivanova quote from "Interludes and Examinations". But in all seriousness, the days following Looney's last appearance were bitterly cold in the U.S.. For example, one day I unlocked the deadbolt in my front door and got in, but once inside I had to heat the lock with a hair dryer in order to get the deadbolt closed again! Hopefully Looney's absence from the forum is for some innocuous reason as you suggest.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not all around. Not in Florida (Jan), not in California (JMS).
        But if f.i. Looney is resident in the Chicago area you're right.
        So let's hope the best.

        B5-Stefan

        --
        Kosh to Lyta: "All arranged, as is payment, we will meet in Red-3 at the hour of scampering"
        [Babylon5, Deathwalker]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
          Not all around. Not in Florida (Jan), not in California (JMS).
          But if f.i. Looney is resident in the Chicago area you're right.
          So let's hope the best.
          B5-Stefan,

          Looney's profile lists his location as "Middle West U.S.", so it's likely he was affected by the cold weather.


          Comment


          • #6
            It's been a week now and still no Looney. Hopefully, he took a look at the weather forecast and decided to go on vacation someplace warm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Spoke to him today over on B5TV
              http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=45941

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Triple F View Post
                Spoke to him today over on B5TV
                http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=45941
                Good. I'm glad to know that he's OK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  HAS IT BEEN SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!

                  The correct answer was frozen, frozen is where Looney has been. Looney is four plus hours South of Chicago and two hours North of St. Louis, so he has been pretty cold lately. Honestly just been dealing with winter and working some pretty long hours lately. Thank you for all of the concern, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet.

                  Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looney, be calm.
                    If icy winter can't do the job, we take the second chance with global warming.

                    B5-Stefan


                    --
                    "Always look on the bright side of life" [Monty Python]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Looney View Post
                      HAS IT BEEN SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!
                      Indeed it has! Whenever I post a new C & T update (latest one here), I've come to expect that you'll be along in a couple of days to add your comments. When instead you disappeared, your absence was conspicuous.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not many of us here these days that actively post, so yes, I guess those absences are noted!
                        Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

                        Kosh: Good!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                          Not many of us here these days that actively post, so yes, I guess those absences are noted!
                          What you meant to say was you specifically noted Looney was absent. I mean what is my official JMS NEWS title again????? Oh yeah "Confirmed User" ..... LMAO
                          Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Looney View Post

                            What you meant to say was you specifically noted Looney was absent. I mean what is my official JMS NEWS title again????? Oh yeah "Confirmed User" ..... LMAO
                            You DO know you can change that, right? Click on the little triangle by your name at the top and go to User Settings. Have fun! Keep it clean....

                            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jan View Post

                              You DO know you can change that, right? Click on the little triangle by your name at the top and go to User Settings. Have fun! Keep it clean....
                              Yes I know, but it really worked well for the bit I was doing.
                              Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X