X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP W. Morgan Sheppard

Reported by his son, Mark, on Instagram:

realmarksheppard
    We went to spend some time with my father today. Though he couldn't speak, we held hands, he laughed and was so happy to see us. We left and came home. A good day. He was rushed to hospital and passed at 6:30pm, my mother by his side. I am so grateful that he didn't have to suffer any longer. Thank you for all your kind thoughts, love and prayers.
    The one time I met him at a convention he was having a wonderful time telling stories about any and everything. Delightful man. He'll be missed.
    Last edited by Jan; 01-07-2019, 04:28 AM.
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Oh man.
    I really liked him as an actor.
    The Soul Hunter and the Narn in B5, the Klingon Prison Guard in Star Trek VI and the Vulcan in Star Trek (09).
    He also was in Star Trek TNG + Voyager.

Seemed to be an interesting and nice guy.
    RIP
    My UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD Collection

Comment

That was sad news, he had one of those great voices. I also remember him fondly from Gettysburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
        That was sad news, he had one of those great voices. I also remember him fondly from Gettysburg.
        Yeah, his voice was awesome!
        My UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
        X