X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original CGI Footage

Adam 'Mojo' Lebowitz has posted some raw footage of the CGI:

https://vimeo.com/304310640?fbclid=I...tHq7EoKCn-iC9I
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Still looks good! Just need to not stretched in the next DVD set :P
    Milkman
    www.mhoc.net

Comment

Holy crap, this looks good! So, as far as I can discern, nothing has been done to it apart from keeping it in the correct aspect ratio?!? It looks real good.
      Last edited by Ubik; 12-04-2018, 02:55 PM.
      Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

That was fun to see. And yes it looks great.
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Also, love that we can easily post video and images on the new forums, thumbs up to Doug for moving us into the modern age. Now we just need more active members! Ha.
          Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik View Post
            Also, love that we can easily post video and images on the new forums, thumbs up to Doug for moving us into the modern age. Now we just need more active members! Ha.
            Once we've got the spam/introductions issues fixed, I'm hoping to start spreading the word that we're here and we're friendly. I've waited because getting registered and upgraded is kind of cumbersome.
            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Saw it earlier, and i definitely looks good. Much preferred over the stretched effects on the DVD. Here's to wishing for a 4:3 aspect ratio DVD set
              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                Saw it earlier, and i definitely looks good. Much preferred over the stretched effects on the DVD. Here's to wishing for a 4:3 aspect ratio DVD set
                That is a big wish, but they did re-issue LEGEND OF THE RANGERS through the Warner Archive collection. Unfortunately that would not be the same as getting a 4:3 DVD set because a re-issue is just a reprinting of what they already have. Plus being that it is through the Warner Archive Collection it is likely just burned onto DVD-R Discs, which are fine as long as you are gentle with them. LOL
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
                X