Favourite sequence of episodes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite sequence of episodes...

Not to try and steal the thunder of the other thread but what would peoples favourite run of episodes be? One of the shows biggest strenghts IMHO was that it didnt just throw out the odd "important" episode but was able to build sustained peaks. A few of my(rather obvious) favourites...

Season 1 Episodes 18-22
    Season 2 Episodes 16-22
    Season 3 Episodes 6-11
    Season 3 Episodes 15-22
    Season 4 Episodes 1-6
    Season 4 Episodes 15-22
    Season 5 Episodes 15-21

If you pushed me to pick just one I might actually go with the end of season 2. Partly sentimental I spose since I remember having to set the old VHS up to record alot those episodes while on holiday then getting back and watching them in a couple of days and being blown away. While the individual plotlines were not as heavly connected as they would be latter in the series the sense of events moving out of control was great and not the kind of thing I was used to seeing from sci sci fi.
    Who are you?
    What do you want?
    What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

I suppose I would have to say .....

S1 : eps 1 to 4

Comment

I would have to say:

Please provide a minor description of the run, or maybe the titles in anagram

(MfE,PoNR,SD) or (Breaking away from the EA) instead of S3, 8-10
      "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

Comment

Originally posted by NotKosh
        I would have to say:

Please provide a minor description of the run, or maybe the titles in anagram

(MfE,PoNR,SD) or (Breaking away from the EA) instead of S3, 8-10
        The problem is that not all of those runs really had a definate theme(other than those in season 4-5), I was thinking more in terms of a sequence of episodes where the drama peaks. My choice in season 2 for example doesnt really have one plot thread to connect all the episodes but I don't think its any coinsidense that they follow each other.
        Who are you?
        What do you want?
        What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

Comment

Definately the Shadow War final run which was actually "And the Rock Cried Out No Hiding Place" to "Into the Fire."

Comment

Working...
          X