Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmyG
    replied
    Ranger1, if you're talking about the jacket photo, I don't think there was any makeup on Bruce at all. I think that was just Bruce, how he looks now. Remember, they dyed his hair during the run of the show, so he was already gray then. And he still looks great for a man of his age; he's just showing a few lines.

Leave a comment:

• Ranger1
    replied
    Prince Regent ummmmm, judging by the amount of makeup on Bruce i would have to guess that the time-line for that is after Lando is killed (unless its a short sequence).

Leave a comment:

• SpanishFan
    replied
    I just read the quick hello from the set and I'm actually shaking in anticipation.

The President of the IA in a Starfury? I want to see that. When was the last time we saw Sheridan in one, by the way? I can't remember him being in one in S4-5. (I guess he lost his flight pay after all )

And I can't get enough of Centauri schemes, so I'm looking forward to see this Prince Regent, too. I just hope this character doesn't contradict anything in the Centauri Trilogy. I mean, if it does it's okay. I know JMS doesn't feel obligued by the details, the on-screen data have preference over the rest, the novels had their own chronological inaccuracies, etc. It's not something that worries me excesively. I prefer a great story that contradicts the novels than a good one that doesn't. But if it doesn't get into conflict with Peter David's novels, which I loved, even better.

Omaha Star isn't going to be happy about that.
    Well, it says "reporter", not "anchor" so who knows.
    I have the Script book #3 here and JMS talks about introducing an on-site ISN reporter. With so many old characters and ideas coming from the back of his head to discuss them in the introductions, it wouldn't be that strange if he used a couple of them.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    It was originally three stories of half an hour each. Now it's two stories of forty-five minutes each. Approximately, of course. With extras to round it to two hours.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Donald
    replied
    Do we know how long each DVD will be? I know I heard about half hour short stories but now that things have been switching around I'm not so sure.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spoo Junky
    I like the title - "Voices in the Dark". It sounds simple, but I'm hoping it's an episode that packs a punch. Often in the B5 universe the simplest titles have the most dramatic story.
    Isn't that the truth?! I was just mentioning that the other day to a friend who's watching for the first time. Gotta watch out for the seemingly innocent episode titles because that's when JMS is sneaking up to whack us upside the head.

Beautiful pain....

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    I like the title - "Voices in the Dark". It sounds simple, but I'm hoping it's an episode that packs a punch. Often in the B5 universe the simplest titles have the most dramatic story.

Leave a comment:

• Shivkala
    replied
    When are TLT available? June is it? It always is a long road....isn't it?

I'm very excited. Sheridan in a Starfury once again....New Centauri character, etc...peaks the curiosity.

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Hmmmm...I don't see a new page for the project over at The Lurker's Guide. Has the person behind that moved on to other things?

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    I daresay it makes a difference that Teryl Rothery is a Vancouver native.

Leave a comment:

• AaronB
    replied
    Originally posted by JMS
    -- a
    new ISN reporter played by Teryl Rothery,
    Omaha Star isn't going to be happy about that.

It is good to see Teryl doing more work with JMS.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Agreed completely, Sigma!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Circular Reason
    replied
    Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Sigma
    replied
    News from JMS:
    Just a quick hello direct from the set of Babylon 5: The Lost Tales.
    It's 4:51 p.m. and we just finished lunch (crew call at 10 a.m. lunch
    at 4). Bruce Boxleitner just completed a series of shots in a
    Starfury, his first time back in the saddle. We're ahead of schedule
    and might actually wrap filming a day early. (It always goes faster if
    you don't actually put film in the camera.) We've introduced a new
    Centauri character -- Prince Regent Vintari, third from the throne -- a
    new ISN reporter played by Teryl Rothery, a priest played by Alan
    Scarfe, and a character who may have come too close to certain dark
    forces played by Bruce Ramsey. Part One of "Voices in the Dark"
    wrapped on Friday, and we should have part two done tomorrow, after a
    long sequence shooting in the hallway of a new Minbari Presidential
    Cruiser built for the Interstellar Alliance.

jms
    Sounds good, very good.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_Swallow
    replied
    The offer price has a final date so they probably intend to increase it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X