Corwin? (minor S5 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corwin? (minor S5 spoilers)

I was just wondering, and forgive me if this has been discussed before...

Has JMS ever mentioned what David Corwin ended up doing after Season 5 and "River of Souls"? I mean, I can understand him not being invited to be "Ta-ta, Sheridan" party in SiL; he didn't seem that close to the main group. Which convinces me, incidentally, that Lochley is dead by 2281... she definitely would've been invited. (Yes, I know, there were excellent real-world reasons Lochley didn't show up, but let me maintain my suspension of disbelief!) So I picture her going down in a blaze of glory, maybe around Crusade season 2 or 3.

But Corwin... I can't decide. Did he ever get promoted further? Did he ever, say, command B5? (Incidentally, that would've been a hoot: to see him as the commander of B5 in SiL. Ah well.) Did he, maybe, also go down in a blaze of glory -- maybe the same blaze of glory, a major attack on B5? Or did he do his 20 years, or however long is necessary for pension, then settle down, have a few kids, and have a pleasant life far away from the military?

I don't know... thoughts?

slainte,
    ls

He became Ivanova's XO.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

CanÆt ignore the real life issue surrounding ôLochleyö seeing how the character hadnÆt been created at the time that sleeping in light was made. As for Corwin, no idea, maybe he never received he invite like Zack, or just got caught up in a baggage handlers strike, then again he might have just mis-read it and was sitting at a space port in Centauri Prime for 3 days wondering when his lift would turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
        He became Ivanova's XO.
        I wonder how kidding you are... because that, I think, would be fantastic. Captain Ivanova and Lieutenant Commander Corwin of the Titans. Maybe he got the Titans after she got promoted past Captain... that would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Number6
          CanÆt ignore the real life issue surrounding ôLochleyö seeing how the character hadnÆt been created at the time that sleeping in light was made. As for Corwin, no idea, maybe he never received he invite like Zack, or just got caught up in a baggage handlers strike, then again he might have just mis-read it and was sitting at a space port in Centauri Prime for 3 days wondering when his lift would turn up.
          Re: Lochley... I know, I know... but still, the thought of her going out in the aforementioned blaze of glory seems a satisfying end to the character.

As for your last comment... I shoot you with an anti-snark gun. No, better yet, I'm calling the Narn Bat Squad and the Minbari Pike Squad.

slainte,
          ls
          Last edited by macanax; 06-10-2006, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by macanax
            I wonder how kidding you are... because that, I think, would be fantastic. Captain Ivanova and Lieutenant Commander Corwin of the Titans. Maybe he got the Titans after she got promoted past Captain... that would rock.
            I was kidding, but it's funny how that answer came right to my mind when I read the question.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Xtreme fan fiction...

Well, from people that do not want to be mentioned, I learned that Corwin, finding the Teep War around 2265 quite boring, went to Da'Ha'Zum, the Homeworld of The Hand, to learn that The Hand are Shadow-Vorlon-Hybrids, resulting from forbidden Inter-First-One-marriage. Corwin then organized an interstellar fleet which destroyed the forces of The Hand. Unfortunately, the Hand wanted to sell their homeworld to the Drakh, which where ready to leave Centauri Prime in peace. But after the destruction of the Hand's homeworld by Corwins forces, the Drakh had to stay at Centauri Prime and turned their eye toward Earth (shown in ActA...!).

I'm leaving now...

Comment

Working...
              X