The Long Term Outlook for B5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grumbler
    None taken, though I think you are incredibly wrong. I prefer shows that go out of their way to NOT insult my intelligence, rather than TO insult it.
    Care to elucidate?

Originally posted by Vyse
    Maybe a few years down the road, but the show has only been on for 2 seasons, and the first only had like 13 episodes. I love BSG, actually thank God for that show (and the new Doctor Who) since Stargate sucks big time now. I need to get a good, new Sci-Fi fix somehow! The jury is still out on BSG in my opinion.
    I think one of the major problems with B5 was that it had too many episodes in some seasons.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller

I think one of the major problems with B5 was that it had too many episodes in some seasons.
      I agree to that for S1 and definetly S5. Not so much with S2-S4.
      http://card.mygamercard.net/Wicked%20Vorlon.jpg

Comment

I have yet to watch BSG, but I've heard a lot of great things from the owner at my comic shop. Someday I'll get around to it, later than sooner.
        "I am just a worthless liar. I am just an embecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you; I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over!" TOOL

Comment

Working...
        X