• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan
    "I live to serve. I serve to live." <g>

lmao woo hoo!

Now, now...remember that it's for a good cause and the more money the better, right?
    So?

BTW, got your letter.

Jan
    *blink* already? I just sent it on Friday ... That was FAST! I don't remember if I said anything there but ... may as well hold onto it til after the con and save on shipping ....

Oh, just checked out the con page and it looks like Alexis Cruz won't be there ... But Manu will ... He's a cutey too ... And more importantly, Robin Curtis (Ambassador Kalika) has joined.

I wonder if she still remembers? lmao

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    Of course I read it. I just forgot about it. Thanks for the update.
    "I live to serve. I serve to live." <g>

btw ... That goober denar11 is a meanie! How dare s/he outbid me on Pewter G'Kar!
    Now, now...remember that it's for a good cause and the more money the better, right?

BTW, got your letter.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Of course I read it. I just forgot about it. Thanks for the update.

btw ... That goober denar11 is a meanie! How dare s/he outbid me on Pewter G'Kar!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    Any news yet? My birthday is coming up next month, and I need presents ... such as this book!
    Tsk...tsk...I wrote up that lovely report about the Hawthorne con...do you read it? Guess not...sigh...

JMS said that it's due out around Christmas from Simon & Schuster.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Any news yet? My birthday is coming up next month, and I need presents ... such as this book!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew_Swallow
    replied
    Originally posted by colonyearth
    I tried to do the google thing....i signed up...and they said I'd receive an email with my password and stuff, never got it. So, not I'm working on some other way...we'll see.
    When sending your login messages you have to disable your spam traps. Otherwise the reply message is sent to the false address in your reply/replyto fields and gets lost.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Do you have a newsreader? If so, once you post to the moderated newsgroup the first time, you'll get an automated message asking you to agree to their TOS. After sending that back you'll be allowed to post.

I understand your frustration when you don't get a password back. I had that happen at another site for ages and just got it fixed.

JMS has been pretty quiet of late but if you ask a question that one of the rest of us knows the answer to, we'll respond unless you specify that you only want answers from JMS.

See ya there! There are plenty of dates in March and April still available in the 'Eep Announcement Guesses Round 2' (EAGR2) contest

Jan

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    I tried to do the google thing....i signed up...and they said I'd receive an email with my password and stuff, never got it. So, not I'm working on some other way...we'll see.

I would like to be able to post and ask questions as well to the Great Maker. I have many ways of asking questions that, depending on his answers could always be telling...plus, I've had questions for him for some time now...would like to see if he'd answer them.

CE

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Since the rest of us can't be bothered to figure out Usenet, apparently.
    Well, okay...but right now I'm holding a 'contest' only open to posters on RASTB5M to guess what date the Eep Announcement will occur. I'm offering a choice of a his or hers custom made B5 watch as the prize ('hers' is slightly used, 'his' is never worn). The face of the watch has a pic of the Station on it and the back is engraved "What is loved endures...and Babylon 5...endures".

Another poster (a certain AnlashokGrey) is working on a map of where the RASTB5M posters are located all over the world. Anything to keep busy until the great announcement comes.

So consider yourselves invited. You can always post via Google if nothing else, I think. I dunno, I don't 'do' that technical stuff! <g>

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Radhil
    replied
    Since the rest of us can't be bothered to figure out Usenet, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Not goin' there, you can't make me!

And back to the original subject, I just posted a response to "JMS update v 1.0" asking about the quote book.

Hrmph...when did I get elected High Holy Official Asker of Questions to the Great Maker, huh?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Radhil
    Well, that'll teach me to throw out curveballs.... *sigh*

And, on that .... don't. I'm ahead of you.
    Tell me more about .... my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Radhil
    replied
    Well, that'll teach me to throw out curveballs.... *sigh*

And, on that .... don't. I'm ahead of you.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan
    But do you "hang" "left"?

Enquiring minds....

Jan
    I'll let CE answer that one for me.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Sorry, I don't "head" "straight"