Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you've been watching too much B5 when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phazedout
    replied
    robbed

Not a contribution, more an observation
    I robbed your thread jan and posted over on the scapecast.org forum.

Cheers for the Idea.

Phaze
    on the "plagurism" ID

Leave a comment:

• jcbatz
    replied
    ...before any major event or crisis you mutter "And so it begins..."

Leave a comment:

• prometheous
    replied
    the other day some guy asked me what I wanted and I said "never ask that question!"

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    When you see Zathras at work almost everywhere!

Leave a comment:

• Shadow-Sentient
    replied
    You know you've been watching too much Babylon5 when...

... you wave at people you don't like with your fingers ... (thinking about a nice pike waiting for their head in the garden at the Royal Palace)

... instead of saying "God Dammit!", you say "Great Maker!"

... you quote G'Kar on 'Bon-Voyage' and good luck cards at going away parties ... "each voice enriches and enobles us and each voice lost diminshes us"

... you now toast family members who have passed at Holiday gatherings "to absent friends (& family) in memory still bright"

... you know G'Kar's speech word for word when he was kicked off of the council and became Citizen G'Kar:
    "No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free."

... when you think twice about ants ... wondering if they truly are looking up at you and saying to another, "What was that?"

Leave a comment:

• Towelmaster
    replied

You keep greeting your manager with "Aaaah, Mister Morden!"...

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    Sometimes my commute to and from work seems like a trip to the homeworld via several jump gates

Sometimes I want to include a B5 reference when I'm explaining something to someone. Of course, the reference would have to be explained in context, .....

Leave a comment:

• WorkerCaste
    replied
    When someone says "green" and, regardless of the context, you mutter "purple."

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic You know you've been watching too much B5 when....

....a co-worker puts a purple file folder on your desk and you think "Triple cipher...wine...women...song"

Next?

Jan
    Last edited by Jan; 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM.
Working...
X