Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with grumbler.

Comment

For me, it is a toss-up between 3 and 4. How can so many good episodes be crammed into just two seasons?

Comment

Season 3, hands down

Although I loved S4, the second half was, unfortunately, a bit rushed. JMS would have loved to have taken care of Earth in S5, I'm sure (and have read).

Warner screwed that up for us. At least, a little magic on the keyboard, and JMS was able to give us some new wonderful stories for S5. But, still, I would have loved to see more of the angst that went into S3 transferred over to the war against Clark. Then it would have been perfect.

What made S3 so grand for me was the pain that the characters felt in having to lose their hard-earned identities in severing from their home, their careers, and so on. More than just retiring from the military, they, on matters of principle, QUIT! But, it makes it clear they never quit loving their home. Wonderful writing and acting the whole way around!
        "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Re: Season 3, hands down

Originally posted by SpooRancher
          But, still, I would have loved to see more of the angst that went into S3 transferred over to the war against Clark.
          Oh, I dunno....I kind of like S3 being the more "B5 vs Shadows/Vorlons" theme and S4 more focused on "B5 vs Clark's Earth." While the delineation obviously isn't as clear as that, it is kind of handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gkar4ever
            Personally, I'd have to say that Season 5 was my favourite.
            Hey, you didn't vote for Season 5! I can still see a 0% for Season 5.
            A very great vision is needed and the man [or woman] who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. - Crazy Horse

Comment

1. Season 3: Point of no Return
              2. Season 4: No Surrender, no Retreat
              3. Season 5: Wheel of Fire
              4. Season 1: Signs and Portens
              5. Season 2: The Coming of Shadows
              My UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD Collection

Comment

"En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

Season 3
                  Season 4
                  Season 2
                  Season 5
                  Season 1

And I have to admit I got really hooked in season one!!!
                  So, this makes it very hard to choose.
                  Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                  John Sheridan

Comment

Season 2, 3 and 4 for me. I also like Season 5, but despite having watched it several times, I'm still warming up to it. I still consider it as the "new" season, like someone who's been around for 30 years but is still considered the "new guy in town".
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Season one Signs and Portents cause of Sinclair and a bald headed Delenn.

Comment

Season 4 - blockbuster season, not a single bad episode
                        Season 3 - breaking off from Earth, Z'Ha'Dum, start of Shadow War
                        Season 5 - Centauri arc, Sleeping In Light
                        Season 1 - Sinclair, Na'Toth, Tech#1, we were young and stupid (but too much stupid stuff like TKO and Grail)
                        Season 2 - too rushed in the beginning, some stupid stuff in the middle, killing off of many characters (Talia yay!, Na'Toth boo! and Keffer yesss!), return of Lyta and the great episodes in the end
                        Last edited by alex_t; 12-24-2005, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I just can't go past Season 3. I was in the army at the time it was shown, and I snuck up at night to watch it on TV. It was worth the 5 days on the drill square for getting caught on three seperate occasions

Comment

I watch everything from beginning to end but out of all those seasons, I still love 3 the most because its a turning point and I love transitional points in stories.
                            "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Season 2
                              Season 3
                              Season 4
                              Season 5
                              Season 1

For me it is the Coming of Shadows Season 2

Comment

Season two

Well, it's pretty hard for me to choose between seasons two, three, and four... I guess I would have to choose season two because, personally, I prefer Sheridan to Sinclair (not that I hate Sinclair or anything, though, just a preference between the two), and because I absolutely loved the final two episodes. I just found Sebastain from Come the Inquisitor very compelling to watch... Who are you? No, no... who are you? No, NO! Who are you??!! *zap zap* Heh he. And then the very last episode of season two... where Kosh reveals himself and everyone sees something slightly different, except for Londo, who sees nothing...

Comment

Working...
                                X