Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Show of Babylon 5 you seen (not counting SiL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex_t
    replied
    I somehow managed to miss "Falling Toward Apotheosis" in both original TV broadcasts of B5 in Russia. I've seen it for the first time on DVD...
    And since TV-movies (except original "The Gathering") and "Crusade" never appeared on russian TV I saw them for the first time on DVD too.

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by phazedout
    Deconstruction of falling stars
    The first time I saw that episode, it got me really MAD !
    There was no voice at all expressing gratitude for what they managed to do at great cost to themselves. That upset me deeply. Would we be that ungrateful?

After viewing it a few times, it occurred to me the fact that the viewer simply has a file 'Sheridan and Delenn' after a million years was the best expression of gratitude. It was his way of honoring them.

Originally posted by phazedout
    Phaze on the "where's my volume 3 " ID
    Poor you, it is great fun!

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Deconstruction of falling stars. I'd seen bits of season 4, and even caught most of season 5 (including SIL) when bravo were showing it, but I never saw DOFS until I got the season 4 DVDs. Still one of my favourite seasons BTW, especially the Garibaldi/bester interactions (just LOVE walter )
    Phaze
    on the "where's my volume 3 " ID

Leave a comment:

• white_star25
    replied
    The DVDs offered me the entire fifth season (apart from the first four episodes, given to me by friends in tapes from the US and "Objects at Rest" and "Sleeping In Light", which I simply had to have and had bought them on VHS as soon as they were available), and some episodes of the first and second season. If I should name one "problem episode", as in an episode I wanted to watch but had to wait until the DVDs... I'd say 2nd season's "Acts of Sacrifice".

It's funny, but from what you people say, I see that I shouldn't whine about the way the TV in Greece handled B5. Yes, season 1 was shown by one channel and then another took over for seasons 2-4, yes the hour of broadcast was ever changing (Saturday morning to Saturday noon), yes it was hell between the 3rd and 4th season (long wait, unsure we'd get it) and yes season 5 was never shown, but... at least if one was dedicated (i.e. checked the schedule evey week), no episode would be missed. I think there was even a re-run of season 3 or 4.

Bottom line... I bow to the inventor of DVDs!!!

Leave a comment:

• Laiden
    replied
    it's coincidentally NOW my favorite season. I was purchasing the DVDs waiting for 3 to come out. I had only seen half of one or two episodes alltogether . . . EVEN IN RERUNS so after watching the whole season on DVD it is the one season I always anticipate watching when going through all 5 seasons.

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Laiden
    I KEPT MISSING SEASON 3!!! Which Coincidentally enough is my favorite season
    How could you KNOW it's your favorite season if you kept missing it?
    Last edited by DeMonk; 01-11-2006, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Laiden
    replied
    I KEPT MISSING SEASON 3!!! Which Coincidentally enough is my favorite season

Leave a comment:

• RangerSam
    replied
    The episode I kept missing was the last couple episode of the fourth season. Didn't get to see those episode until TNT began aring reruns and really didn't see those episode until the third time though the reruns on TNT.

The first time there aired the station that had the Babylon 5 in my area they switch the time from 10:30pm to 12:30 am and the first time it happen I had to be somewhere I was gone and recorded the 10:30 pm time slot. I didn't release the show had moved until I saw the last episode at 1:00 am because I just come home and tune on the TV

Leave a comment:

• Arconin
    replied
    Wish I could answer this one, but when TnT played the series from beginning to end while season 5 was being aired I watched every single episode every night, taped each one too.

Now, the only episoide I missed taping cause I was at a friends house watching it on tv was the episode :gasp: Sheridens forces reach and free earth...only seen that episode once, have not been able to see it since, and dont expect to see it until I finish getting the dvd's.

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    That's the only one I skip

Originally posted by spikey thing
    The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father.
    That's the only one I skip (after seeing it a couple of times) because I can't stomach it.
    I can't find any redeeming qualities in that one.
    Grey 17 is missing at least has the Marcus-Neroon fight with that stunning music in it, but this one... is definitely not my thing.

Leave a comment:

• spikey thing
    replied
    The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father.

Even though I have DVDs - never managed it.

Leave a comment:

• cornholio1980
    replied
    Never missed a single episode

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    I missed "TKO" on first run, as Channel 4 (in the UK) put it on in a late night slot which passed me by. I also missed "Divided Loyalties" first time around, as the second season was split in two in the UK (as it was in the USA) and I didn't see that it was coming back on - first I heard of it was a few days later when a buddy told me that Susan and Talia had got it together!

Fortunately, we had a full release of each season on VHS shortly after broadcast, so I was able to catch up on the missed ones pretty quickly.

So ... the last one I saw was ... A Call to Arms, for which we in the UK had to wait for the VHS release as it has never been shown on terrestrial TV over here, only Sky Movies, which I don't subscribe to.

Leave a comment:

• NotKosh
    replied
    With my taping, and the repeats from the PTEN I caught them all the 1st time around.

Leave a comment:

• The_One
    replied
    I think I had seen everything once SiL aired. However, it wasn't until Season 3 or 4 that I finally managed to get to see Eyes. Aside from that, I never missed an episode... call it an addiction

Leave a comment:

Working...
X