Exposing children to B5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whyruss
    Oh I doubt you understood all G'kar said... but if you say so...
    I'm sorry if I completely understood what each character meant or said. I believe that being exposed to Science Fiction ever since I was young made me think about ideas. I am the type of person who will hear what someone says and think about the meaning behind those words. Besides . . . G'Kar was easily understood in the first season, I think Kosh was more Cryptic

I agree with Willie on this one. although I don't know if I ever agreed to watching Star Trek, since I was probably too young to remember . . . I know I will do the same if/when I do have children.
    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Thanks. I remember it, since I was playing with my toys behind the couch. My dad was watching Star Trek. I peeked up and saw Mr. Spock for the first time. My dad saw me and asked me if I wanted to watch with him. I said sure. From then on, I was watching Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Twilight Zone and other such shows. I'm not sure if my dad watched Dr. Who though. I was 3 at the time.
      RIP Coach Larry Finch
      Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
      Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

Working...
      X