Ardwight Chamberlain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardwight Chamberlain

Please forgive my total ignorance on this subject but I was watching season one again and a thought occured to me I have seen a pic of every cast member except the man that voiced Kosh so out pure curosity anyone got one ?

Picture (small)
    I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Thanks Grumbler

Comment

Is that Ardwright Chamberlain ... or is it Jeffrey Willerth, the guy who wore the costume?
        The Optimist: The glass is half full
        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Is that Ardwright Chamberlain ... or is it Jeffrey Willerth, the guy who wore the costume?
          I believe it is Jeffeey Willerth. I have never seen Ardwright Chamberlain.
          Joan

Comment

Google is your friend
            The anime news network link has a pic.
            Of note in the IMDB link... he wrote the first episode for Digimon and titled it "and so it begins..."
            Last edited by Capt.Montoya; 12-16-2005, 12:36 PM. Reason: (link fixed)
            Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
            James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Maybe this is of more help...
              Attached Files
              http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
              Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
              47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Working...
              X