Watch your back, Michael

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therichieboy
    (they were originally going to be lovers)
    Were they? I always got the impression that Sinclair would end up with Sakai...

Comment

Originally posted by cornholio1980
      Were they? I always got the impression that Sinclair would end up with Sakai...
      Or perhaps Sakai would be the one who "died" on Z'ha'dum...
      "Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future, and it changed us..."

Comment

Lovers that are also ancestor/descendant would be kinda creepy if you ask me.

Comment

From a thousand years ago? I'm quite sure that's an acceptable degree of consanguinity.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by SLerman
            Lovers that are also ancestor/descendant would be kinda creepy if you ask me.
            Not so creepy as being the lover of your long ago great-grandfather after you've had a sex change...
            (And if one liked that stuff Heinlein has covered almost all the possibilities for transgenerational incest across space-time with the Lazarus Long stories).

About Sakai: there's at least one JMS quote saying that the scenario of her dying at Z'ha'dum and Sinclair going there is wrong.
            http://jmsnews.com/msg.aspx?id=1-234...#39;ha'dum
            (In general terms assuming that arcs were transferred wholesale from one character to the other tends to go wrong).
            Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
            James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Ah... thanks for the link there, Montoya! I had just assumed that portions of the arc were transfered from Sinclair to Sheridan, so my bad for sure.

If I recall rightly, JMS said that the final volume of his scripts will reveal what things would've been like if O'Haire had stayed... now I really can't wait to read what he had planned!
              "Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future, and it changed us..."

Comment

Working...
              X