No announcement yet.

Imaginary Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan: Remind me never to chide you after being sleep-deprived for several days.

OmahaStar: Remind me never to chide you, EVER. You're trouble -- I like that.

(I'll see your Lennier and raise you a Draal. )

Aisling

Comment

Originally posted by AislingGrey
      Jan: Remind me never to chide you after being sleep-deprived for several days.

OmahaStar: Remind me never to chide you, EVER. You're trouble -- I like that.

(I'll see your Lennier and raise you a Draal. )

Aisling
      That's why I'm on your side.

You know, this is quite a nice clique we've got going here, with Aisling, Jan, ColonyEarth and myself. Oh, the stories we'll tell!

btw, dear, I understand you may be going to Shore Leave ... *batting eyelashes* is this true?
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

You know, this is quite a nice clique we've got going here, with Aisling, Jan, ColonyEarth and myself. Oh, the stories we'll tell!
        AWWWWWW, I'm included, yeah! So when's the next wild weekend of orgies?! I don't wanna miss out again.
        Anthony Flessas
        Writer/Producer/Director,
        SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
          AWWWWWW, I'm included, yeah! So when's the next wild weekend of orgies?! I don't wanna miss out again.
          I call dibs on David Corwin and "Special" Simon!

Comment

Call dibs as you will! But we shall see who comes out on top! ::laughs villianously::
            er That didn't sound right...did it?
            Anthony Flessas
            SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Call dibs as you will! But we shall see who comes out on top! ::laughs villianously::
              er That didn't sound right...did it?
              *grabs the camera*

Comment

Zathras say, no cliques....cliques are...wrong tool... Orgies???With you guys??? I don't *think* so! You'll get all the cuties (and I'm not gonna touch that 'top' comment!) and I'll be left out and I'll go home and cry...trust me, it wouldn't be pretty.

Don't mind me, I'll just sit over here gathering evid...er...I mean, watching you all indulgently...

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                  Zathras say, no cliques....cliques are...wrong tool... Orgies???With you guys??? I don't *think* so!

This from the woman who, upon hearing about Centauri males, said "Six? That's all?" ...

You'll get all the cuties (and I'm not gonna touch that 'top' comment!) and I'll be left out and I'll go home and cry...trust me, it wouldn't be pretty.
                  With you along, how could it NOT be pretty?

Don't mind me, I'll just sit over here gathering evid...er...I mean, watching you all indulgently...

Jan
                  You silly girl.

Comment

btw, dear, I understand you may be going to Shore Leave ... *batting eyelashes* is this true?
                    I might, rabbit, I might. Having just returned from a tete-a-tete with my financial advisor, I am clearly not going to be otherwise occupied in Europe at that time, alas.

I call dibs on David Corwin and "Special" Simon!
                    Well, we all know who I am calling dibs on (and as Jan so helpfully pointed out, there are even visual aids available... <g>).

And..."Special" Simon...? May I just say "UGH!"? He is a child, Omaha Star, a child! I know he isn't a child now , but still... It kind of gives me the same squicky feeling I got after I found out that the guy I was flirting with in the elevator at Dragon Con was Boxey. Shudder.

Anyway, just leave the big Greek fella to me, and there won't be any trouble.

Aisling

Comment

Child? What do you mean? He was 20 when he filmed that episode! He's 25 now, just 3 years younger than me.

Put those two together and YUM *drool*
                      Last edited by OmahaStar; 02-24-2004, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Aisling wrote:

It kind of gives me the same squicky feeling I got after I found out that the guy I was flirting with in the elevator at Dragon Con was Boxey. Shudder.
                        Noah Hathaway. Who, I might add, is *quite* flirtworthy! And over 30.

Then OmahaStar fantasized:

Put those two together and YUM *drool*
                        Er...put them together? Exactly how did you mean that??

Jan
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

I thought you weren't going to bring that up?

Jan [/B]
                          Oh .... sandwhich.

Comment

Child? What do you mean? He was 20 when he filmed that episode!
                            Wow - I had no idea! He plays much younger than his actual age. I would have guessed about 16, tops. Then again, look at James Van Der Beek, playing plucky teen Dawson practically into his 30s. Some actors are just lucky enough to play much younger than their actual age. Although I'm sure some of them, like Van Der Beek, aren't particularly pleased about it. Just wait till you're 40, Dawson: you'll be thanking the gods of good skin for that baby face!

And...Josh Cox looks very hot in that picture! But, no worries: cute as he is, he's no Andreas!

Aisling

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              Aisling wrote:

Then OmahaStar fantasized:

Jan
                              I must agree wholeheartedly! Hathaway has always been one of my early crushes....YUM! I always hoped he was gay. Please! Please make him family!

And I'm with you OmahaStar....SANDWICH TIME!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by colonyearth; 02-25-2004, 09:08 AM.
                              Anthony Flessas
                              SP Pictures

Comment

And I'm with you OmahaStar....SANDWICH TIME!!!!!!!!
                                Yo! Get a room!

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X