Imaginary Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OmahaStar
    Oh, hon, I can share with you. It wouldn't be the first time.

Ok, my mind just had a picture painted in it not even turpentine will get out

You two can have all the men you want....as long as all the cute, hot, sexy ones are mine

CE
    Anthony Flessas
    Writer/Producer/Director,
    SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
      Ok, my mind just had a picture painted in it not even turpentine will get out
      You're welcome

You two can have all the men you want....as long as all the cute, hot, sexy ones are mine

CE
      What are you smoking, babe? We share, remember? You're not getting all the hotties. Gotta save some for Jan, some for me, some for JDM ... :P (I can just imagine the reaction this will inspire)
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

A Culture ROU paying a visit to Z'Ha'Dum.

Have a very nice day.
        -fgalkin
        Richard Biggs 1961-2004. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Thanks guys but I'm afraid your offer is about 30 years too late...I'll take you up on it next lifetime, okay?

Although...you might have to fight me for Corin Nemec. He's both hot and sweet as can be. <g>

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Although...you might have to fight me for Corin Nemec. He's both hot and sweet as can be. <g>

Jan [/B]
            CORIN! YUM! I've liked him for years. I like Shanks too though...hehe...oh...sorry, my mind was wandering

And OmahaStar: We'll line them up and take our pick ok? But I get first choice

Or we could always toss for it...

CE
            Anthony Flessas
            SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

CORIN! YUM! I've liked him for years. I like Shanks too though...hehe...oh...sorry, my mind was wandering

And OmahaStar: We'll line them up and take our pick ok? But I get first choice

Or we could always toss for it...

CE
              Naw ... Jan's old, we'll let her take one pick ... As long as it isn't Corin. She's already had him! But I won't go into more details than that here

Comment

Naw ... Jan's old, we'll let her take one pick ... As long as it isn't Corin. She's already had him! But I won't go into more details than that here
                Hey, if you're gonna tell it, tell it like it was! Right there, at his autograph table in Tampa! In front of Mira and Teryl Rothery and everybody! Heck, Teryl even took pictures!

Brat. ;-)
                Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                  Hey, if you're gonna tell it, tell it like it was! Right there, at his autograph table in Tampa! In front of Mira and Teryl Rothery and everybody! Heck, Teryl even took pictures!

Brat. ;-)
                  Jan
                  And you sent them to me ... Not sure how you and Corin got in THAT position, especially with Billy Mumy watching ...

Comment

And you sent them to me ... Not sure how you and Corin got in THAT position, especially with Billy Mumy watching ...
                    Billy Mumy was watching? Isn't that akin to having you're baby brother watching?
                    Anthony Flessas
                    SP Pictures

Comment

Billy Mumy was watching? Isn't that akin to having you're baby brother watching?
                      Wouldn't be the first time

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time
                        Ok, EEEWW!

I don't picture family members in sexual situations...no no no...wrong...of course if someone like say, Orlando Bloom, or even Corin Nemec was my family member things could well be completely different

CE
                        Anthony Flessas
                        SP Pictures

Comment

Hrmph! I'll have you know that "Billy" Mumy is older than I am!

I get no respect.... Anyway, he wasn't either there!

Jan

Comment

Jan, I can't believe I find you here...being naughtier than even _me_! Shocking!

I bow to your superior naughtiness.

;-)

Aisling

Comment

Aisling wrote:

Jan, I can't believe I find you here...being naughtier than even _me_! Shocking!
                              ME?!?!? OmahaStar started it! Anyway, don't I remember seeing some pictures featuring you and Andreas prominently...and in public?

;-)

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                                Aisling wrote:

ME?!?!? OmahaStar started it! Anyway, don't I remember seeing some pictures featuring you and Andreas prominently...and in public?

;-)

Jan
                                Jan! The love shared between Aisling and Andreas is a pure love, a romantic love ... It's not the kind shared between you, Billy Mumy, and half the members of the 1976 Raiders team in the back room of Denny's at 3 in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X