Imaginary Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaginary Characters

Ok guys and gals, If you could insert your own imaginary character into B5, who would it be and who would you get to play the role?
    These battered wings still kick up dust!

Re: Imaginary Characters

Originally posted by DoonaFairy
    Ok guys and gals, If you could insert your own imaginary character into B5, who would it be and who would you get to play the role?
    Hmmm, tough one.

I would like to see Jack Vances Cugel. By just trying to get ahead in life through lying and stealing he ends up saving the galaxy.
    I could see Gary Oldman or Stellan Skarsgard playing him.

On the other hand, stying with Vance, his Keith Gersen would probably be a better choice. A darker character with depth.
    Same actors.

/IaS
    Interstellar Alliance - Sweden's largest Babylon 5-club
    http://www.babcon.org/

Comment

quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally posted by DoonaFairy
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Miles Vorkosigan from the Lois McMaster Bujold books. Don't know who could play him as he's appox. 4" tall....

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Hmmm .. Experiment 626, aka Stitch. Definately, definately Stitch.

I once had a dream that Stitch had entered Kosh's quarters ... and then it just got weird.
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          Miles Vorkosigan from the Lois McMaster Bujold books. Don't know who could play him as he's appox. 4" tall....

Jan
          How about Ethan of Athos (again Bujold)? Hot gay guy, who's also a hero! That's what SF needs today

Or Ender from Ender's Game...that would be cool, too.

Cast? Ethan: Colin Farrell, Brad Pitt, or maybe Orlando Bloom
          Ender: Well, this is an ongoing issue for Orson Card, so I'm not sure I could think of anyone either...can we say "International Talent Search"?

CE
          Anthony Flessas
          Writer/Producer/Director,
          SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

I think you just outed yourself, babe

And yes, any excuse to have Colin Farrell and Orlando Bloom together ... I think I'll stop right there, so I don't give Jan any ideas ... and I need a tissue.

Comment

I would have a mystic from the Genesis sector, drawn to B5 by the lack of contempory music on the station..he will seek out those sectors in need of a musical boost or take alien music and bring it to all...and of course I would have Peter Gabriel play the role!!!
              These battered wings still kick up dust!

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar
                I think you just outed yourself, babe

And yes, any excuse to have Colin Farrell and Orlando Bloom together ... I think I'll stop right there, so I don't give Jan any ideas ... and I need a tissue.
                Outed myself? Didn't know I was ever "in" anywhere

I came out years ago and swore to GOD nothing and no one would ever make me feel like I had to even pretend to be back "in." SOOOO...

Jan? I'm curious about those ideas you might've been getting. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

CE
                Anthony Flessas
                SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Jan? I'm curious about those ideas you might've been getting. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
                  Hrmph...Mr. OmahaStar is instigating again... Me? Ideas?? ::innocent, wide eyes:: I have *no* idea what he means...

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                    Hrmph...Mr. OmahaStar is instigating again... Me? Ideas?? ::innocent, wide eyes:: I have *no* idea what he means...

Jan
                    I love you too, dear.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar
                      I love you too, dear.

AWWWWW! "Can you feel the love tonight?" "Beneath the Babylon 5." "It's enough to make Joe Michael Straczynski write his very best."

ACK!

Anthony Flessas
                      SP Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
                        AWWWWW! "Can you feel the love tonight?" "Beneath the Babylon 5." "It's enough to make Joe Michael Straczynski write his very best."

ACK!

I can't marry her! She's my friend ... It would be so weird!

Plus, she's got girly parts! There are pictures out there, or so I've heard.

*hiding*

Comment

Plus, she's got girly parts! There are pictures out there, or so I've heard.

*hiding* [/B]

Ack! ACK!

I can't even say "girl....."ACK!

Ok, think gay thoughts, think gay thoughts.....

WHEW! Mind better now Bad thoughts vaquished, replaced by thoughts of gorgeous men

CE
                          Anthony Flessas
                          SP Pictures

Comment

Hrmph! I'm beginning to feel discriminated against here! Well, just look out, guys 'cause I'm lusting after the same men you are!

So there!

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              Hrmph! I'm beginning to feel discriminated against here! Well, just look out, guys 'cause I'm lusting after the same men you are!

So there!

Jan
                              Oh, hon, I can share with you. It wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Working...
                              X