Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”In the end I did not get a chance to watch that Hallmark movie with Danica McKellar and Dylan Neal, so I can't count it as a sighting. My dearest mother never made the time to sit down and watch it with me. She has a problematic canine she was more devoted to than watching films with her first born son. 😞 ........😜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(I wish the emojis appeared slightly larger so the details were more visible.)

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    ok but will tht include the guest star sightings, stay focused looney, the emojii count in that post was way below par. This isn't golf, more emojis.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post

Looney, don't worry to much about.
    On this flick the turkey was the very best.
    HAHAHAHA

Speaking of Holiday movies, Dearest Mother does still have a Hallmark Christmas Movie on her DVR starring Danica McKellar AND Dylan Neal. Can't wait to watch it. Danica and I are the same age. Raise your hand if you think I have a chance with her? 😎

So I was trying to keep track of all my B5 Guest Star sightings in 2020 so I could post them all in one big post, but alas I did a terrible job of it. I will still eventually post what I did keep track of.

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    but not this one. And now I have vented to everyone. LOL
    Looney, don't worry to much about.
    On this flick the turkey was the very best.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I have been trying to see Boxleitner in THE GOURMET DETECTIVE: ROUX THE DAY from Hallmark Movies and Mysteries without subscribing to their streaming service. It has been impossible. My mother had it on her DVR and Comcast deleted it off because Hallmark put it on their streaming service. At least that is what we have be able to deduce from the fact that happened to several Hallmark things she had saved. (SHE LOVES HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES). Anyway, she saved it for almost a year and then they deleted it off before I could get to her house. They released all of the other GOURMET DETECTIVE episodes in a DVD box set, but not this one. And now I have vented to everyone. LOL

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    To revive this thread a bit...

I recently did watch the "Romance" TV movie: "The Thanksgiving House" (2013).

https://www.countdownuntilchristmas....ng-house-2013/

As a leading cast: Emily Rose (from HAVEN)
    As a minor cast as her uncle: Jack Scalia (DALLAS recurring character: Nicholas Pearce)
    And -what's here about-: Bruce Boxleitner as her future father-in-law.
    Bruce

At the second Pic I'm going surprisingly hungry.

Thanksgiving meal

Turkey

B5-Stefan

--
    Lyssa Deradi : "Did they live happily every after?"
    [Babylon5, In the Beginning]

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Found by accident.
    I don't know if this was mentioned earlier: Patricia Tallman as DS9 nurse Tagana.

Pat Tallman as DS9 Nurse Tagana

B5-Stefan

--
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
    [Albert Einstein]

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    I just finsihed the Rhianna pratchett authored 2013 Tomb Raider and was sitting through the credits to see her name and whom do I See as a voice actor playing a scottish gentleman? Robin Atkin Downes, our very own much beloved Byron.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Well DEATH AL DENTE: A GOURMET DETECTIVE MYSTERY (2016) broke the streak of guest appearances by people who were in LEGEND OF THE RANGERS, or B5....but two people in this movie did have guest shots on JEREMIAH (2002-04). Does that count? LOL

Keeping to the theme, EAGLEHEART (2010-14) Season One Episode Three "Master of da'Skies" did feature one Time Winters (AKA Rathenn) as The Baron.

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    SO the question becomes, are these coincidences or does Dylan Neal like to give people he has worked with in the past jobs? My guess might be coincidences, but I wonder. Neither actor had huge parts, but Marshall had more to do that Kavadas, as was true in LOTR.
    Hi Looney,
    speaking of Dylan Neal and his on-set dispositions...

This will "overtop" your "Gourmet Detective":
    The "Cedar Cove" series (2013-15) with the following main characters known from B5:
    - Dylan Neal
    - Bruce Boxleitner
    - Teryl Rothery (famous since Stargate SG-1)
    and the non-B5 main character:
    - Andie MacDowell

I'm watching it occasionally.

B5-Stefan - stay corona free!

--
    BECKETT: "Alibis can be bought, video doesn't lie."
    [Dectective series "CASTLE"]

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    So firstly I have to correct myself. GOURMET DETECTIVE (2015) also features Andrew Kavadas from LOTR. Kavadas played Captain Gregg, the Captain taken out in the Raider battle at the start of LOTR.

Which leads me to .... GOURMET DETECTIVE: A HEALTHY PLACE TO DIE (2015)

This one not only once again stars Dylan Neal as "The Gourmet Detective" Henry Ross; it also features Dean Marshall from LOTR. Seeing Dean made me decide to go back and check the first Gourmet Detective movies to see if there were any names I missed and there were. (SEE ABOVE NOTATION) LOL

SO the question becomes, are these coincidences or does Dylan Neal like to give people he has worked with in the past jobs? My guess might be coincidences, but I wonder. Neither actor had huge parts, but Marshall had more to do that Kavadas, as was true in LOTR.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Bringing this one back after a long while.....

Dylan Neal in GOURMET DETECTIVE (2015)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gourmet Detective (2015).jpg
Views:	112
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	156366

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3600960/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

This is a Hallmark Made-For-TV movie. Once you take that into consideration and just sit back and try to enjoy it you are a whole lot happier. For what it is I thought it was pretty good. I was entertained and pleasantly surprised. I would say it is definitely the best Hallmark movie I have ever seen, not that I have seen many. It was a bit awkward, but this was the first in a series so I rate it like a Pilot. I will definitely be watching the others, and not just because I purchased a 4 film DVD set. I genuinely do want to see the rest of these and I know that Boxleitner evertually shows up, so I am looking forward to that. Now hopefully they will make one with Mira as a murderous vixen. LOL

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
    On TV I yesterday incidentally stumbled upon a Twisted Sister rock-clip and was really surprised to see Stephen Furst as a school principal.
    (Later on memories of this cameo came back)

So, here is the youtube: Twisted Sister "I wanna rock" (1984). Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
    Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    On TV I yesterday incidentally stumbled upon a Twisted Sister rock-clip and was really surprised to see Stephen Furst as a school principal.
    (Later on memories of this cameo came back)

So, here is the youtube: Twisted Sister "I wanna rock" (1984). Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

B5-Stefan

--
    Elric: "You don't frighten easily."
    Vir: "I work for Ambassador Mollari. After a while nothing bothers you."
    [Babylon5, The Geometry of Shadows]
    Last edited by B5-Stefan; 06-06-2019, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Not so much an actor or Guest star sighting but....
    In the latest Dc show "doom patrol" upon the opening narration by our main bad guy, played by the sean bean level of death like Alan Tudyk, he announces his character name as....
    Mr Morden

Leave a comment:

Working...
X