No announcement yet.

B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Boxleitner will be on the Hallmark Channel tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern time, guest starring on "Mystery Woman". "Mystery Woman" is a series of MOWs that revolve around the owner of a mystery bookstore who ends up solving murders in her community with the help of her employee, Philby and a friend in the DA's office.

I've seen several of these and they're enjoyable, light entertainment.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

We will be meeting up with Pat Tallman and Mira F at the next Collectormania soon. I will post the photos afterwards (as with Peter and Claudia) if anyone would like to see them?

for UK fans who would like to meet/see them they're appearing at Milton Kynes....

www.collectormania.com
      http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
      Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
      47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Originally posted by LightStorm
        I will post the photos afterwards (as with Peter and Claudia) if anyone would like to see them?
        Yes, please! Have a great time!

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I guess this would be a retroactive sighting, since the show I saw him on has been cancelled for quite a while. I saw the actor who played Jason Ironheart as a regular on "Moesha".
          You can't win if you don't play!!

Comment

I saw Michael O'Hare on Law and Order last week. He didn't have much screen time, but it was good to see him!

Comment

Just FYI for you gamers, Bruce Boxleitner reprises his role as Tron by doing the voice acting for Tron in Kingdom Hearts 2.
              http://card.mygamercard.net/Wicked%20Vorlon.jpg

Comment

Just as I expected....

Well, we met Mira and Pat this past weekend and they were both friendly, happy and excited to see so many fans, they were very popular throughout the day.

I will have the pictures up next time.
                47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

As promised...

Only one per, as our actual personal time at these things is somewhat limited. As I said earlier, they were VERY popular.

As usual, it Sharon and Luke with the gorgeous ladies. They have not aged at all!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DGTWoodward; 05-02-2006, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LightStorm
                    They have not aged at all!!!
                    I was about to say that, awesome pics.
                    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Dr. Kyle on "Good Times"

Obivously a much younger Dr. Kyle was trying to whisk away the oldest daughter, over the disapproval of her mother.

Comment

Two of my absolute favorite people in the world. Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

I just saw Gates McFadden in a Microsoft commercial.

Oops, wrong universe.
                          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Costume sightings on major tv shows.

Not really a B5 Actor and Guest Star Sighting, but none the less a sighting.

While watching last night episode of "The War at Home" Fox comedy the father and son go to a Sci Fi Con... What do I see? a few attendees wearing Earth Force uniforms and one Minbari, lol. The rest of the attendees where wearing generic costumes for a Zoltar. I had a good laugh and I hope they bring more of it in the future.
                            "The world is a dangerous place---not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" --Albert Einstein

Comment

Although it airs on Fox, The War at Home is a Warner Bros. production, so they probably used the B5 stuff because they still have the costumes lying around and they don't have to deal with copyright issues as they would if they showed, say, Trek or Star Wars characters. (Have you noticed the TV commercials for Hollywoodland? All the shots of George Reeves in his Superman costume are in black and white and lack the "S" symbol. An accruate costume is apparently used in the movie, because that's what he wore historically, but Warner Bros. refused to allow the producers to use the "S" symbol in any advertising or promotional materials. They also refused to allow use of the actual opening credits of The Adventures of Superman, forcing the producers to shoot a new version, and DC Comics rejected the original title of Truth, Justice and the American Way - which turns out to be a trademarked phrase owned by the comic publisher.)

Regards,

Joe
                              Joseph DeMartino
                              Sigh Corps
                              Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino
                                Although it airs on Fox, The War at Home is a Warner Bros. production, so they probably used the B5 stuff because they still have the costumes lying around and they don't have to deal with copyright issues as they would if they showed, say, Trek or Star Wars characters.
                                Well, it was nice to see the costumes. Last time I saw a B5 costume on a sitcom, it was on ôThe Drew Carey Showö and Ryan Stiles dressed as a Narn for a holloween episode.

(Have you noticed the TV commercials for Hollywoodland?)
                                Nah, but I will check the next time it plays.

They also refused to allow use of the actual opening credits of The Adventures of Superman, forcing the producers to shoot a new version, and DC Comics rejected the original title of Truth, Justice and the American Way - which turns out to be a trademarked phrase owned by the comic publisher.)
                                I did notice the absence of ôThe American Wayö from the commercials, but I thought it was one of those PC things not to offend anybody, lol. Superman is supposed to be international and all. learn something new everyday...
                                "The world is a dangerous place---not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X