Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraig
    replied
    The first pic from your link to possessed witch on IMDB is the possessed witch in Smart at the end of the movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MV5BNTNlZGZlODctMGY2NC00ZmJkLThkODctMzIyOWQyY2YwODcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	150850

Note the 20th century items on the shelves in the background.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraig View Post
    The witch in the pit scene:

It's a trick, get an axe:

Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store:
    The witch in the middle clip, "It's a trick, get an axe", is definitely Patricia Tallman, who was credited in the film as Possessed Witch. The shooting of that scene is extensively discussed by Pat in the documentary.

I'm not sure if Pat played the other two witches. The documentary notes that the grotesque second witch in the pit AKA the Pit Bitch was played by special effects man Billy Bryan.

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    The witch in the pit scene:

It's a trick, get an axe:

Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store:

If you get the message "Video Unavailable" try right clicking and opening in a new tab.
    Last edited by Kraig; 02-16-2019, 11:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post

Thanks for the link. I have never seen the making of
    You're welcome. Pat Tallman is actually in the documentary quite a lot, and clearly enjoys talking about her participation in the film - despite all the physical challenges it put her through!

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    I was watching "Medieval Times - The Making of Army of Darkness" on YouTube and discovered it includes several minutes of interview footage with Pat Tallman. Pat did stunt work on the film. She also played the part of the witch (under heavy makeup).
    Thanks for the link. I have never seen the making of

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    I was watching "Medieval Times - The Making of Army of Darkness" on YouTube and discovered it includes several minutes of interview footage with Pat Tallman. Pat did stunt work on the film. She also played the part of the witch (under heavy makeup).
    Last edited by alpha128; 02-14-2019, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

Did he tell Troi, "The Federation must cut costs"?
    I actually think Jon Snyder was much better in his Trek appearances than in BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, 1.12.

Marshall Teague - STARGATE SG-1 2.16 A MATTER OF TIME as Colonel Frank Cromwell. Pretty decent character, but also a pretty typecast character for Teague. He was good enough, but definitely no TA'LON. And I would say I even liked him a little more as Captain Drake in CRUSADE: THE LONG ROAD 1.2 than as Cromwell. I guess I have seen Teague play too many Cromwell type characters. That isn't to say he did a poor job. He was great. I liked the character. It is like I said, I've just seen Teague play too many characters like Cromwell. I would have liked to see him do something different.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Would not surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post

Name:	image_744.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	150712
    Well look at that Orin Zento was genetically engineered on Moad IV, that explains his inhuman behavior in By any means necessary. But Troi ... *sigh*
    It seems that John Snyder films the episode The Masterpiece Society (5:13) for TNG in 1991 (aired Feb 1992), and later arriving on Babylon 5. By any means aired May 1994. But look at his lapels, he has already been to Babylon 5!
    Did he tell Troi, "The Federation must cut costs"?

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied

Name:	image_744.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	150712
    Well look at that Orin Zento was genetically engineered on Moad IV, that explains his inhuman behavior in By any means necessary. But Troi ... *sigh*
    It seems that John Snyder films the episode The Masterpiece Society (5:13) for TNG in 1991 (aired Feb 1992), and later arriving on Babylon 5. By any means aired May 1994. But look at his lapels, he has already been to Babylon 5!

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    A while ago I was watching Licence to Kill andto my surprise we had two B5 sightings. Both Don Stroud (Kaliban from TKO and Boggs from Ceremonies of Light and Dark) and Christopher Neame (Knight Two from And the Sky Full of Stars) is in that Bond-movie.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Ombuds Wellington / Doctor Lazarenn / G'Quan himself, Jim Norton in ELEMENTARY - SEASON 2 EPISODE 23: ART IN THE BLOOD.

I confess I've often wondered why I don't see him in more, but he does have several credits to his name so I have just missed seeing his work. I really like his speaking voice. Definitely made for doing Voice Over narration, but his IMDB credits don't seem to show a lot of voice work. There is some, but not as much as I expected. It also surprises me that he is "Uncredited" in some of his B5 episodes. I guess I missed that.

And as a side note. I love ELEMENTARY!!!!! I just discovered it a few months ago thanks to the wonders of Hulu. So far I would say I've enjoyed about 90% of everything I've seen. Love the cast. Love the stories.

Leave a comment:

• jumptheshark
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    So could it have been a coincidence and they didn't know who he was? It isn't impossible, but I doubt it. I feel like he has to have been cast because of it. Maybe he was just a friend of a friend or something.
    dont go by IMDB--almost anyone can edit them so billings come and go

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Looking at IMDb, it really doesn't look like he had all that much prior to B5? And lots of actors just don't turn down work.
    So could it have been a coincidence and they didn't know who he was? It isn't impossible, but I doubt it. I feel like he has to have been cast because of it. Maybe he was just a friend of a friend or something.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    It really is an odd bit of trivia. Why was he hired and why wasn't the part bigger? Anyone know if it was edited down? Is it possible they were originally intending for him to make more than one appearance? So strange that they would hire such an infamous person to play the role of a smuggler and then have his screen time be so limited. It is like they wanted the role to become oddball trivia. LOL
    Looking at IMDb, it really doesn't look like he had all that much prior to B5? And lots of actors just don't turn down work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X