Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    This is sad. Word was that Mira Furlan had filmed an episode of Night Stalker that was to air on Dec. 9. Now it appears that the show's been cancelled and it won't air.

On the good side, though, it's reported that she will be doing at least one additional episode of Lost. No info on when that'll show.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    "Snakehead Terror", I think. Or something like that. One of those Sci-Fi Channel Original Movies. Blech.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• WorkerCaste
    replied
    Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
    I made a thread a year or so ago entitled "B5 alum spotted," I believe. Perhaps we should merge these threads?

Bruce must be hard up for work to do CIC.
    Just two nights ago I was surfing through channels and saw a SciFi Original Picture about a sherrif fighting off mutant fish that crawled across the land and killed people. Bruce was the sherriff. Must be a HUGE let down to go from intelligent programming like B5 to, well, whatever that was.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
    I made a thread a year or so ago entitled "B5 alum spotted," I believe. Perhaps we should merge these threads?
    I think the statute of limitations has run out on that one, ZD. I'll stick to merging active threads.

Believe me, CiC is a huge step up from Young Blades which was painful to watch. When I was at the Rick Biggs memorial in March, I overheard him telling a fan that PAX wanted a period drama about the Musketeers without the trademark capes and hats and if they could have done away with the swords they would have. Apparently it was supposed to be a real drama and only became a dramedy by accident. Pity. There was actually some good acting in the few episodes I could bring myself to watch.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• moelawn
    started a topic B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

While watching the Eagles game, I believe that I saw Christopher Neame, Knight Two from "Sky Full of Stars," who was in cyber whateveritwas with Sinclair. He plays an ancient sculpter in a Bud Light commercial.

I am convinced that sending information such as this, is a better use of my time, while watching football, than watching football and doing nothing.

Note - Bruce Boxleitner had a guest gig on Commander in Chief a couple of weeks ago.

__________________________________________________ __

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
    Last edited by moelawn; 11-14-2005, 08:29 PM.
Working...
X