B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To revive this thread a bit...

I recently did watch the "Romance" TV movie: "The Thanksgiving House" (2013).

https://www.countdownuntilchristmas....ng-house-2013/

As a leading cast: Emily Rose (from HAVEN)
    As a minor cast as her uncle: Jack Scalia (DALLAS recurring character: Nicholas Pearce)
    And -what's here about-: Bruce Boxleitner as her future father-in-law.
    Bruce

At the second Pic I'm going surprisingly hungry.

Thanksgiving meal

Turkey

B5-Stefan

--
    Lyssa Deradi : "Did they live happily every after?"
    [Babylon5, In the Beginning]

Comment

• I have been trying to see Boxleitner in THE GOURMET DETECTIVE: ROUX THE DAY from Hallmark Movies and Mysteries without subscribing to their streaming service. It has been impossible. My mother had it on her DVR and Comcast deleted it off because Hallmark put it on their streaming service. At least that is what we have be able to deduce from the fact that happened to several Hallmark things she had saved. (SHE LOVES HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES). Anyway, she saved it for almost a year and then they deleted it off before I could get to her house. They released all of the other GOURMET DETECTIVE episodes in a DVD box set, but not this one. And now I have vented to everyone. LOL
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
        but not this one. And now I have vented to everyone. LOL
        Looney, don't worry to much about.
        On this flick the turkey was the very best.

Comment

• Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post

Looney, don't worry to much about.
          On this flick the turkey was the very best.
          HAHAHAHA

Speaking of Holiday movies, Dearest Mother does still have a Hallmark Christmas Movie on her DVR starring Danica McKellar AND Dylan Neal. Can't wait to watch it. Danica and I are the same age. Raise your hand if you think I have a chance with her? 😎

So I was trying to keep track of all my B5 Guest Star sightings in 2020 so I could post them all in one big post, but alas I did a terrible job of it. I will still eventually post what I did keep track of.

Comment

• ok but will tht include the guest star sightings, stay focused looney, the emojii count in that post was way below par. This isn't golf, more emojis.
            "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

• πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”In the end I did not get a chance to watch that Hallmark movie with Danica McKellar and Dylan Neal, so I can't count it as a sighting. My dearest mother never made the time to sit down and watch it with me. She has a problematic canine she was more devoted to than watching films with her first born son. 😞 ........😜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(I wish the emojis appeared slightly larger so the details were more visible.)

Comment

Working...
              X