B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hum...
    There are real differences (not only the lack of an earthforce badge).

new uniform

B5-Stefan

Comment

• Yeah it has been a little modified, but if you watch the episode you can tell that even the material looks the same.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• So finally, finally we got a Crusade sequel.

(I do remark very officially: this is not a political correct statement. )

B5-Stefan

--
        Dukhat: "I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now."
        [Babylon5, In the Beginning]

Comment

• A friend and I did a marathon of the original Death Wish (film series) over the last two weekends. When we got to Death Wish 4: The Crackdown, I recognized the actress who played the daughter of Bronson's love interest, but at first couldn't place her. When the credits rolled I saw her name and realized she was on Babylon 5. The actress was Dana Barron, who went on to play Bester's trainee Lauren in "The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father".
          Last edited by alpha128; 06-03-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
            A friend and I did a marathon of the original Death Wish (film series) over the last two weekends. [/URL]".
            I'm sorry. ......

Are you going to watch the 2018 remake with Bruce Willis, DEATH WISH?

I will admit the original is dark and VERY disturbing, but not a bad movie. I can't say the same is true about the sequels. I mean they are what they are, violence vigilante pulp. I wouldn't say they are Bronson's best work by any stretch.
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post

I'm sorry. ......

Are you going to watch the 2018 remake with Bruce Willis, DEATH WISH?

I will admit the original is dark and VERY disturbing, but not a bad movie. I can't say the same is true about the sequels. I mean they are what they are, violence vigilante pulp. I wouldn't say they are Bronson's best work by any stretch.
              I think my friend has already seen the 2018 Death Wish remake. I haven't seen it, but that's fine with me, because the trailer didn't impress me.

Prior to our marathon, I had only seen DW 1, and he had only seen DW 1 and DW 3. So DW 2 and 4-5 were new to both of us.

However, I was able to quote DW3 before I even saw it, due to my familiarity with the following song, which opens with audio from the movie:

As for our next movie selection, it may be Nowhere to Hide (1987 film). We haven't seen it in decades, and neither one of us remembered the title, only that we liked it. But when he described it, I remembered enough about the cast to find it on Wikipedia.
              Last edited by alpha128; 06-03-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Not so much an actor or Guest star sighting but....
                In the latest Dc show "doom patrol" upon the opening narration by our main bad guy, played by the sean bean level of death like Alan Tudyk, he announces his character name as....
                Mr Morden
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

• On TV I yesterday incidentally stumbled upon a Twisted Sister rock-clip and was really surprised to see Stephen Furst as a school principal.
                  (Later on memories of this cameo came back)

So, here is the youtube: Twisted Sister "I wanna rock" (1984). Enjoy!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

B5-Stefan

--
                  Elric: "You don't frighten easily."
                  Vir: "I work for Ambassador Mollari. After a while nothing bothers you."
                  [Babylon5, The Geometry of Shadows]
                  Last edited by B5-Stefan; 06-06-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
                    On TV I yesterday incidentally stumbled upon a Twisted Sister rock-clip and was really surprised to see Stephen Furst as a school principal.
                    (Later on memories of this cameo came back)

So, here is the youtube: Twisted Sister "I wanna rock" (1984). Enjoy!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
                    Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X