No announcement yet.

B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, neat! That actually gives me a reason to go (I'm in Philly).

Comment

• W. Morgan Sheppard (Soul Hunter) in the new, opening episode of Dr Who, with his real-life son Mark playing a younger version of the same charatcer later on in.

WMS has a terrific voice doesn't he?
      http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
      Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
      47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

• http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_17920871
        Pasadena Star-News
        Padadena, CA
        Posted: 04/24/2011 07:49:28 PM PDT
        `God of Carnage'

It was paparazzi paradise at the Ahmanson Theatre on April 13, when le tout Hollywood turned out for the "God of Carnage" opener.

Among the first-nighters on the red carpet were Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Will Ferrell, Sandra Oh, Bradley Whitford, Martin Sheen, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, Ron Livingston, Rosemarie DeWitt, Eric Idle, Anjelica Huston, Tony Shaloub, Julian Sands, Troian Bellisario, Andrea Bowen, Camryn Manheim, Aubrey Plaza, Sara Gilbert, Simon Helberg, Ricky Jay,

Cast members Jeff Daniels, Marcia Gay Harden, James Gandolfini and Hope Davis pose at the party for the opening night performance of "God of Carnage" at Center Theatre Group's Ahmanson Theatre on April 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Ryan Miller/Capture Imaging) Jason Alexander, Stacy Keach, Frances Conroy, Annie Potts, Mira Furlan, Charlayne Woodard, Vik Sahay and Brad Goreski.

Most joined the play's brilliant stars Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, James Gandolfini and Marcia Gay Harden at the cast party held at downtown L.A.'s Chaya Restaurant.

Comment

• I will be at Philly as well mainly for Claudia as well as the Buffy and Star Wars casts. I am hoping they get Jeff Conway since he was at the Anahiem one.

Comment

• I've never been to MegaCon so I would never want to assume any facts that aren't true, but it can be very difficult to un-cancel a guest in terms of promotional materials that may have been created before that cancellation. Most con promoters are not about to go back to the printer to create new flyers, program books, posters, etc, so they generally protect themselves with the disclaimer that all appearances are subject to work commitments and so forth. The loss of a few big-name guests can always be a big problem, especially when fans may be coming from a great distance to see one person in particular. That being said (and I am NOT accusing MegaCon of this), I can think of more than a couple of conventions where show organizers were aware of a cancellation weeks, if not months, before the convention but didn't make all that much effort to let people know, because it would have meant lower ticket sales. That practice has thankfully been eliminated in recent years thanks to the Internet where a convention can post cancellation notices on their websites within minutes. None of that helps of course, when a guest cancels a week or two before the event when it's too late for people to change their travel plans. And before I forget, Doug Jones (who it should be mentioned, appeared briefly in an episode of Crusade) is one of my all-time favorite people, who always gives 125% effort at every appearance. When we first met, I thought, 'Nobody could be that nice!' but he really is. One of my favorite Doug Jones memories is when we at the International Makeup Artist Trade Show in London a couple of years ago and Doug came along just because he happened to be working on a film in Paris and came along with a few mutual friends. After the show was over, my wife offered Doug a lift back to the hotel, but he insisted on curling up in the back. Seeing six-foot-three Doug Jones squeezed into the back of her Astra, Sheelagh was hugely apologetic about the discomfort but Doug just grinned. 'Don't worry, I'm contortionist!' he reminded her.

Comment

• Im sure this is very old news, but I was watching Star Trek TNG and Dodger and Lyta were both in the same episode and another with Narron. I seen these several times and finally it hit me who they were, OK so I am a little slow, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsden
                The soulhunter/G'kar's uncle was on Dr Who last week.

Sorry I didn't bother to look up his real name.
                Erm....try post #182?
                47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

• Through not fault of my own, I was watching 1997's MORTAL COMBAT: ANNIHILATION last night and was surprised to see CRUSADE's Marjean Holden!
                  Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

• Just saw Gary Cole in a car insurance commercial riffing on his OFFICE SPACE character.
                    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

• Lost, Babylon 5 stars explected at Calgary comic show
                      May 11, 2011
                      The Calgary Herald

Lost lovers and Babylon 5 fans alike just got another excuse to take in this yearÆs Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo June 17 to 19 at the BMO Centre on the Stampede grounds. Croatian born actress Mira Furlan who played the tormented and dangerous Danielle Rousseau on TVÆs Lost, as well as Minbari Ambassador Delenn on sci-fi series Babylon 5, will be at the event to sign autographs. Fans can pre-purchase their photo ops for $30 at calgaryexpo.com.

Comment

• His picture has not made it on to the main site page yet, but Peter Jurasik will be joining Stephen Furst at the LFCC in the Uk this summer...

http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

...details confirmed if you click the forum link.

Comment

• I saw Bruce 10 feet from my dinner table. His group left him behind at the bar and he almost ran to catch up but then went back to finish talking to someone instead. I thought maybe it was just a look-alike but as he left he turned to thank the staff in that familiar voice.

Comment

• Was this recent, JoeD80?

Jan
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Yep, a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by DGTWoodward View Post
                                His picture has not made it on to the main site page yet, but Peter Jurasik will be joining Stephen Furst at the LFCC in the Uk this summer...

http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

...details confirmed if you click the forum link.
                                You buried the lead of Amy F'N Pond being there as well as Back to the Future Reunion. She is taking pictures beside a Tardis, come on. You have a Master, A Doctor, K-9 and a ton of companions. I've said before and I'll say it again, England has the best cons. Now, I am looking less forward to Philly which has now once again become washed up wrestlers and other has beens.

Comment

Working...
                                X