No announcement yet.

B5 Actor and Guest Star Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Boxleitner was in Syfy movie Area 51 that was on this past Saturday. He played the lead role.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      Just seen Quantum Apocalypse movie on Demand and Peter Jurasik played the president.
      Is that the one where the apocalypse won't happen as long as you keep looking at it?

The Optimist: The glass is half full
      The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
      The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

• Pat Tallman.

Just watched a little flick called
        Night of the Living Dead (1990).
        Pat really kicked butt (and got TOP billing in synopsis).
        Also had Tony Todd (Capt. Leonard Anderson- A Call to Arms) in it.
        Cheers,
        GAV
        Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair View Post
          Is that the one where the apocalypse won't happen as long as you keep looking at it?

No its about a gravitational vacuum that is going to consume earth and causing a lot of havoc and an autistic man figures out the math equation that can stop it from happening. Not bad for a TV movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegavel View Post
            Just watched a little flick called
            Night of the Living Dead (1990).
            Pat really kicked butt (and got TOP billing in synopsis).
            Also had Tony Todd (Capt. Leonard Anderson- A Call to Arms) in it.
            Cheers,
            GAV
            Tony Todd also played Worf's brother in STNG

Comment

No its about a gravitational vacuum that is going to consume earth and causing a lot of havoc and an autistic man figures out the math equation that can stop it from happening. Not bad for a TV movie.
              I know ... it was a (failed) attempt at a little Quantum Physics humour. Professor Farnsworth obviously tells them better than I do.
              The Optimist: The glass is half full
              The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
              The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair View Post
                I know ... it was a (failed) attempt at a little Quantum Physics humour. Professor Farnsworth obviously tells them better than I do.
                "Good news, everyone! I'm sending you on a suicide mission!"
                "And what kind of head of Security would I be if I let people like me know things that I'm not supposed to know? I mean, I know what I know because I have to know it. And if I don't have to know it, I don't tell me, and I don't let anyone else tell me either. " And I can give you reasonable assurances that the head of Security will not report you for doing so."
                "Because you won't tell yourself about it?"

"I try never to get involved in my own life, too much trouble."

Comment

Tony Todd also played Worf's brother in STNG
                  Tony Todd also played Jake Sisko in DS9 ep The Visitor

I also saw Peter Woodward in the awful Eighties set teen drama Glory Daze
                  Last edited by valens_shadow; 03-15-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Bruce just backed out of Mega Con. So, it just leaves Mira. Good thing, I ordered a picture with the two of them. UGH! I really hate when people do this especially when it comes to pre-ordering photos and autographs. Its a giant pain to get that money back.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. I'd read a while back that he'd booked that same weekend for a con he'd had to cancel due to publicity for Tron: Legacy so I was kind of afraid he'd have to choose that one rather than Megacon.

Not sure I'll go for just Mira, though I'd kind of like to have her autograph my Volume 15 of the script books.

Glindros? Omaha? Either of you going this year?

Jan
                      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Its kinda bad for MegaCon, because he is in their TV ads. I don't know how much he cost them, but if I were them I would want to see some money coming back. There are other people like Stan Lee, Shatner, Mira and most of the Next Gen as well as others, so its not a total waste. It just sucks to spend money on airfare, a hotel and tickents then one of the major reasons you are going backs out. Not a good way to start a vacation.

Comment

• Personal appearances in the UK....

Not a bad year for B5 completists (like me!)

David Warner back in the UK in the Spring...

http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

and now both Stephen and Walter in the Summer...

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

...There are other people like Stan Lee...
                          Cool, now if you could just get him to come over to the UK!!!!
                          Last edited by DGTWoodward; 03-17-2011, 09:58 AM. Reason: I added bits...
                          http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                          Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                          47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

• No. Stan Lee is an American Icon, you have the entire Dr.Whoverse and 50% of the sci-fi community from Trek to Wars to Battlestar living over there in a country that is half our size. We need Stan Lee to even things out, you have Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman that should be enough. I would be willing trade Joe Quesada for the rest of his life for either the 10th or 11th Doctor for one convention on the east coast with at least one female compainion not named Rose or Martha.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Neil Gaiman lives in the US for the most part.

Jan
                              "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• He does, in Minnesota in fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X