What do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I want?

I want to have a DVD of "The Gathering" that I can flip over to the Stewart Copeland version, which (being a fan of "The Equalizer") was what initially grabbed me when I tuned in on that fateful night of 2/22/93!

Always loved Christopher Franke's score for the series, but Copeland's rhythms really smoothed over all the rough spots for me on that first foray.

I'd simply like to be given a choice, like the one Cameron gave us when he put both versions on "The Abyss: Special Edition" DVD. I'll never watch the original version, but at least it's there if I wanted to see it for some reason.

Comment

What do I want?

A holodeck and stims.

Alternately, life aboard the Liberator and a little Avon and soma for kicks.

Sao.
      "Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me."

Comment

Sadly i do not think we can arrenge anything becoz ppl stoped beliving in us.

hehe have fun
        What Do You Want?

Comment

... I want 2 bean burritos with green sauce and jalapeno peppers, one Burrito Supreme and a large Dr. Pepper....

... Morden, where are you? . . . .

... Dead? Damn!
          "I think I'll pass on the tuna, thanks."

Comment

Can I have a full paid trip to Disney Planet? How about the Mars Pleasure Dome?
            "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

What do I want? I want a rich (but obscure) cousin to die in the statesa dn give me a controlling intrest in TNT, and then I want to revive crusade and finish it. I want it all back, I want delenn in crusade, I want MEmory of shadows made, I want JMS to be ackowledged for the god that he is, I Want Firely back on TV, in prime-time, with a gurantee of at least 4 more seaons, I want Angel season 6 and 7.
              that's what I want, not much is it?
              Phaze
              on the "ranting now" ID
              "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Working...
              X