Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want?

Greetings All,

Just Like the shadows I have been sleeping and now I have returned. BTW where is Londo.

Long Live B5
    Mr_Morden

Welcome Mr.Morden but please leave your *associates* at the door.

Comment

What do I want? What do I want?

I want it all back. Babylon 5 on television every week, not the old episodes, something new. I want it all back the way it was.

Does that answer your question?
      "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Now that's an even better retort to the question than my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Satai Delenn
          Now that's an even better retort to the question than my own.
          Why, thank you, Satai!
          "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

What do I want?

I'd like to live just long enough to see the Station on the big screen of a theatre, as a signal to the next ten generations that good stories are worth any price. I'd look up at the screen and I'd grin...like this:

Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
              What do I want?

I'd like to live just long enough to see the Station on the big screen of a theatre, as a signal to the next ten generations that good stories are worth any price. I'd look up at the screen and I'd grin...like this:

Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Jan
              Ahh Jan,

You are a woman after my own heart...sheer brilliance - Do so wish that I'd thought of that one!
              http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
              Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
              47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

" I'll have fries with that. "
                Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Yup!..I agree with Jan...I couldnt'ave said it any better!......

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Montoya
                    " I'll have fries with that. "
                    Regular, Jumbo or Clog-Your-Arteries-right-here-right-now?

And thanks, LightStorm and Reel 2 Reel!

Jan
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"I want to strike back at the TNT suits who cancelled our Crusade and decimated our hopes. I want to crush them utterly and make their bones into flutes for little JMSnewsers to play on.

So long as our website is safe, I don't think anything else matters.*

*Only a vague memory of that scene, I am afraid!
                      I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Hey, I sense a thread-within-a-thread developing here....
                        http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                        Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                        47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Ah its good to be back.

What a great group we have here ..

Comment

I want us to be what we used to be.

I want 100 Million Dollars so we can have what we really want.

Comment

By George, I think Spiky Thing's got it!

Oooh....just think of the movie we could have with that kind of dough...

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X