• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    SpooRancher
    Confirmed User

• SpooRancher
    replied
    I guess one of my favorites will always be in "Acts of Sacrifice" when Taq kissed Ivanova's hand and chuckled walking out the door. It was so obvious that he knew that Correlilmurzon had been duped, but would NEVER tell.

One Lumati sex toy: $75 credits
    One nightie, Susan Ivanova's size: $150 credits
    Knowing that you had just fooled the ambassador of an "advanced civilization": PRICELESS

Leave a comment:

• Laiden
    Ranger beyond the rim

• Laiden
    replied
    Na'Grath I love the look on Na'Graths face . . .

Leave a comment:

• therichieboy
    Confirmed User

• therichieboy
    replied
    I liked the changing expressions on Delenn's face as the crew one by one vivited her in Medlab to tell her their secrets- nice. She tore my heart out in Za 'ha 'dum when Sheridan tells her in his recording he loves her. All in all I really like the understated looks of Sinclair eg: Sky Full of Stars and Chysalis 'Nothing's the same anymore...'

Leave a comment:

• SpooRancher
    Confirmed User

• SpooRancher
    replied
    I think that by far my favorite "look" is the one on the faces of Sheridan and Lennier.

"Woo hoo?"

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    Confirmed User

• DeMonk
    replied
    With his dad

Mine is when he talks to his dad before breaking away from earth.
    There's is so much he wants to say but can't...
    Breaks my heart every time.

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    A Fan Of Pioneer

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    The look of despair on Franklin's face when he realises the significance of the 'Lamuta' (sp?) burial rode in the first season episode 'Believers', then the tears just rolling down his face as he enters their room and he knows they've killed Shon because of the operation.

Such a powerful moment, so well acted by Rick.

Leave a comment:

• Towelmaster
    Dr. Zelenka

• Towelmaster
    replied
    Also; the look on G'Kar's face as he is told that they have made copies of his scriptures... Only a couplehundred...thousand.... Great moment!

Leave a comment:

• grumbler
    Confirmed User

• grumbler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan
    Also in "A Late Delivery..." when Delenn accepts the sword from 'Arthur'. Her look at him is so full of acceptance and forgiveness...it's one of those wonderful wordless scenes that speak volumes.
    Yep, another great scene. Mira could do more without speaking than anyone else in the cast (or in the business, for that matter).

Leave a comment:

• Laiden
    Ranger beyond the rim

• Laiden
    replied
    I will always love vir, every time he waves goodbye at mr. morden

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Also in "A Late Delivery..." when Delenn accepts the sword from 'Arthur'. Her look at him is so full of acceptance and forgiveness...it's one of those wonderful wordless scenes that speak volumes.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Krue0304
    Confirmed User

• Krue0304
    replied
    In "A Late Delivery From Avalon" when G'Kar decides to join Arthur in his fight in Down Below.

Leave a comment:

• Nacho
    Confirmed User

• Nacho
    replied
    There are just so many. A lot of my favorites are already here, but I thought I'd throw out a funny one that sticks with me. In "And Now for a Word" when Corwin is being interviewed with Ivanova in the background and he looks over his shoulder at her after answering. Always makes me chuckle.
    Yeah, yall are a good influence on me .. I'm watching my taped epsiodes again .. first time in years, anyway.

Corwin can have some "funny-stick-out" looks. I just watched the episode where Ivanova asks him to come to her quarters so that she can have a conversation with him to check him out to see if he should be brought into the "Circle of Light". Anyway, he brings flowers to her quarters, not knowing what to expect by being invited there. And between his looks, and what Ivanova does when she gets the flowers makes for a real priceless scene.
    Nacho
    Confirmed User
    Last edited by Nacho; 10-27-2005, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SpooRancher
    Confirmed User

• SpooRancher
    replied
    In my most recent "through the series", I just watched "Deconstruction of Falling Stars". I absolutely LOVED the look of shame on the talking heads faces as Delenn reproached them.

Not regular characters, true, but a priceless moment, nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    A Fan Of Pioneer

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    How about when Sheridan goes up against Kosh for the first time, to try and get him to take a military stand in the war, and Kosh just throws him around...The way Bruce's tone goes from a respectful request, to incredulity and finaly to amazed rage and (with a look that could wipe out a small country) delivers the line "Don't you turn your back on me, DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!" and "...hell, even my own government wants me dead..." with just the right balance of anger and desperation - good scene, and Kosh is lighted so darkly that he actually really does look very sinister indeed.
    DGTWoodward
    A Fan Of Pioneer
    Last edited by DGTWoodward; 10-26-2005, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WorkerCaste
    Confirmed User

• WorkerCaste
    replied
    There are just so many. A lot of my favorites are already here, but I thought I'd throw out a funny one that sticks with me. In "And Now for a Word" when Corwin is being interviewed with Ivanova in the background and he looks over his shoulder at her after answering. Always makes me chuckle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X