Favorite Character 'Looks'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will always love vir, every time he waves goodbye at mr. morden
    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
      Also in "A Late Delivery..." when Delenn accepts the sword from 'Arthur'. Her look at him is so full of acceptance and forgiveness...it's one of those wonderful wordless scenes that speak volumes.
      Yep, another great scene. Mira could do more without speaking than anyone else in the cast (or in the business, for that matter).
      I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Also; the look on G'Kar's face as he is told that they have made copies of his scriptures... Only a couplehundred...thousand.... Great moment!
        "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

The look of despair on Franklin's face when he realises the significance of the 'Lamuta' (sp?) burial rode in the first season episode 'Believers', then the tears just rolling down his face as he enters their room and he knows they've killed Shon because of the operation.

Such a powerful moment, so well acted by Rick.
          http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
          Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
          47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

With his dad

Mine is when he talks to his dad before breaking away from earth.
            There's is so much he wants to say but can't...
            Breaks my heart every time.
            Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
            John Sheridan

Comment

I think that by far my favorite "look" is the one on the faces of Sheridan and Lennier.

"Woo hoo?"
              "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

I liked the changing expressions on Delenn's face as the crew one by one vivited her in Medlab to tell her their secrets- nice. She tore my heart out in Za 'ha 'dum when Sheridan tells her in his recording he loves her. All in all I really like the understated looks of Sinclair eg: Sky Full of Stars and Chysalis 'Nothing's the same anymore...'

Comment

Na'Grath I love the look on Na'Graths face . . .
                  "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

I guess one of my favorites will always be in "Acts of Sacrifice" when Taq kissed Ivanova's hand and chuckled walking out the door. It was so obvious that he knew that Correlilmurzon had been duped, but would NEVER tell.

One Lumati sex toy: $75 credits
                    One nightie, Susan Ivanova's size: $150 credits
                    Knowing that you had just fooled the ambassador of an "advanced civilization": PRICELESS
                    "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Working...
                    X