No announcement yet.

Season 4 DVD Goof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I came across the tape after a little bit of searching and it appears you were correct; that was a new error. Guess my memory's just a tad bit faulty Still, surprised that one didn't get fixed before the DVD release, cause it is kind of blatantly obvious ;P

Ah well...

Comment

The Garibaldi shot error has been mentioned in many places since it first appeared on The Sci-Fi Channel during the first widescreen airing. I'm not sure why it was never corrected.

Regards,

Joe
      Joseph DeMartino
      Sigh Corps
      Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Hmmm, just thinking out lud here ...

so with the sub-contractors deciding to use the same credits for every episode of a season regardless, does this mean that the credits for "The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father" were also not changed for Sci-Fi's widescreen version?
        The Optimist: The glass is half full
        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Punchlist

I'm pretty sure that episode's starting sequence was on the list for special attention since the opening was not marginally, but radically different from normal.

Also, I guess never noticed the error in "Between the Darkness and the Light" before because I was still watching my old TNT tapes. I may not have even seen the episode in widescreen before I got the DVD.
          Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Working...
          X