Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely...

So what if your gay!

Personally it does not matter to me.

I'm straight but does that matter?

We are all B5 fans and that does matter!!!!!!!
    Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by colonyearth
      ::BIIIIIGGGGG SMOOCH!!!::
      *grumble grumble* Sure, smoochie with the straight boys. Damn slut!
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Harsh statements are made in any argument. Certainly no one here has apologized for those directed at me so I see no need to apologize for mine, simply because they are directed at gays.

Yes, I am new here; if I see something offensive, I will respond to it.

People, I'm not calling anyone's lifestyle ''wrong'' in any way. I already stated the issue as I saw it in my last post.

That said, this discussion is already long dead, so I'm more than happy to leave it behind
        Last edited by CRONAN; 04-12-2004, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• And Doctor, thank you for thoughtlessly dredging up an already dead argument
          Interesting. I post on the same day as the last comment on the thread, and I'm dredging up an old argument. On the "ATTN moderators" thread, you respond with a provocative comment two weeks after the last comment on the thread, and somehow that's ok? One rule for me and one rule for you? Bit like your attitude to straights and gays when you come to think about it.

Comment

• Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by CRONAN
            OH MY GOD. And i STILL cant get that awful taste out of my mouth.... Colony its okay to be gay, but its NOT WISE to advertise. make it stop, PLZ make the awful images STOP

Cronan's bigoted intolerance for colony's right to free speech is more sickening than any amount of "gay-ness"

Troy (who enjoys gay-ness when it involves two women...Talia & Ivanova) ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by circularREASON
              Absolutely...

So what if your gay!

Personally it does not matter to me.

I'm straight but does that matter?

We are all B5 fans and that does matter!!!!!!!
              Two more gracious men to thank. By the goddess, you are both such sweet souls, CR and RC.

Funny, how those two have the same short hand letters only reversed. Is this some conspiracy of "r" and "c" we don't know about?

And Omaha! Shame on you to think I would not respect a str8 man enough and try to turn him. Besides, unlike Cronan seems to think, it's not something you simply decide to choose one day...it's something you're born to be.

::singing:: "Born to be [queeeerrrrr]!"

And who cares if I give a str8 boy a little thank you smooch. There is only friendship behind it.
              Anthony Flessas
              Writer/Producer/Director,
              SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

• ABSOLUTELY!

Comment

• HAVE U READ THIS!

this snippet was piched from a competing forum
                  (b5TV)

if this is right we are I think on for the MOVIE!!

quote!

IGNFF: What is the future of the B5 universe?

JMS: Wait about a month and you'll find out. The clue is in the opposite of can't

as in CANNES!

Comment

• more........open quoteI

GNFF: What do you think is the lasting legacy of B5?

JMS: The creation of the five-year arc, and a story that has touched millions of people around the world in ways that in many cases actually changed their lives. It's a story that says the average person has power, that we CAN fight city hall and win, that one person CAN make a difference, and in a society and a culture that marginalizes and trivializes and factionalizes us, I think that's a desperately important lesson.

JMS: Wait about a month and you'll find out. The clue is in the opposite of can't.

close quote..

there is a persistant emphasis of 'CAN'

wot do u think peeps?

Comment

• Interesting. I post on the same day as the last comment on the thread, and I'm dredging up an old argument. On the "ATTN moderators" thread, you respond with a provocative comment two weeks after the last comment on the thread, and somehow that's ok? One rule for me and one rule for you? Bit like your attitude to straights and gays when you come to think about it.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, as I've already stated, none of my earlier posts were meant to be taken seriously. There was no real reasoning behind the remarks, and, since the post was made in what was more or less an idle gossip thread, they certainly weren't out of place. And, if you'll read some of the responses, noone took any of the comments you quoted seriously. In any event, it was not my intent to provoke a neverending litany of impassioned, politiicly correct statements....

Freedom of speech is a great thing, though it has its limits. Obscenities, discrimination, and other offensive remarks often go far beyond these limits. Gays aren't any less exempted from this any more than straights are.

I've already stated my position on racism, so i'll appreciate it if you would refrain from putting words in my mouth....

Though by all means, if anyone feels this thread of discussion is worth pursuing, feel free.....
                      Last edited by CRONAN; 04-14-2004, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRONAN
                        none of my earlier posts were meant to be taken seriously. There was no real reasoning behind the remarks.....
                        Dat's fer shure.
                        If there was reasoning, you'd know not to post such insults.

Originally posted by CRONAN
                        Freedom of speech is a great thing, though it has its limits. Obscenities, discrimination, and other offensive remarks often go far beyond these limits. Gays aren't any less exempted from this any more than straights are.
                        Not excusable. All he said was that he was gay and proud of it. There's nothing even remotely offensive about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by circularREASON
                          more........open quoteI

GNFF: What do you think is the lasting legacy of B5?

JMS: The creation of the five-year arc, and a story that has touched millions of people around the world in ways that in many cases actually changed their lives. It's a story that says the average person has power, that we CAN fight city hall and win, that one person CAN make a difference, and in a society and a culture that marginalizes and trivializes and factionalizes us, I think that's a desperately important lesson.

JMS: Wait about a month and you'll find out. The clue is in the opposite of can't.

close quote..

there is a persistant emphasis of 'CAN'

wot do u think peeps?
                          CR, there is a thread already going about this one. Let's talk about it there.
                          Anthony Flessas
                          Writer/Producer/Director,
                          SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Working...
                          X