Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRONAN
    ''I've said my peace...I'm done''
    ''Like I said...I'm done.''

Said when? The first time or the second time?
    Does it matter?
    If he said it twice I guess he said it both times?!

/IAS
    Interstellar Alliance - Sweden's largest Babylon 5-club
    http://www.babcon.org/

Comment

• Yes, but in this instance one plus one equals none.
      CRONAN
      Confirmed User
      Last edited by CRONAN; 04-10-2004, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Yes, but in this instance one plus one equals none.
        So you're saying you didn't get laid last night?
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Oh on the matter at hand, Remember ''We are all children of Earth''.

Also....

We were speculating about B5 yes? We only have another month to go. (And we are all going nuts.)
          Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

• Omaha:
            ''So you're saying you didn't get laid last night?''
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omaha, the only thing I'm saying is that you're a complete idiot..
            CRONAN
            Confirmed User
            Last edited by CRONAN; 04-11-2004, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Omaha:
              ''So you're saying you didn't get laid last night?''
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I'm saying is you're a complete idiot..
              Ohhhh .. your dad said "no"? I'm sorry, but we did go over that last time ... You should try someone outside of your immediate family. Yeah, you will probably have to pay for it, but still, it's healthier than your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar
                Ohhhh .. your dad said "no"? I'm sorry, but we did go over that last time ... You should try someone outside of your immediate family. Yeah, you will probably have to pay for it, but still, it's healthier than your family.
                God, how juvenile. Omaha, unless you have something remotely intelligent to say, I'm not going to lower myself to participating in petty insult battles. Really, this is absurd.

Comment

God, how juvenile. Omaha, unless you have something remotely intelligent to say, I'm not going to lower myself to participating in petty insult battles. Really, this is absurd.
                  You recognize the absurd when you see it in other people ... Now, can you see it in the messages you've posted? Or do I have to keep on with the mindless jabs at your expense?

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar
                    You recognize the absurd when you see it in other people ... Now, can you see it in the messages you've posted? Or do I have to keep on with the mindless jabs at your expense?
                    On the contrary, while a one or two of my posts may have been rampant or irresponsible in light of the topic, it was not intended to be taken too seriously. Most of the messages posted here, recently, are quite rational. I certainly didnt proceed to post utter nonsense in spite of due criticism.

By all means, continue with the mindless drivel; it will not be at my expense, but at yours.
                    CRONAN
                    Confirmed User
                    Last edited by CRONAN; 04-11-2004, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• *sigh*

God, how juvenile. Or do I have to keep on with the mindless jabs at your expense? By all means, continue with the mindless drivel; it will not be at my expense, but at yours. Blah Blah Blah Blah....

This is why when I take the rare step of telling people to shut the hell up, someone should listen.
                      Radhil Trebors
                      Persona Under Construction

Comment

• ''This is why when I take the rare step of telling people to shut the hell up, someone should listen.''
                        Telling people to ''shut the hell up'' rarely gets the desired result. For every action there is an equal and opposite chain of actions and reactions.....
                        CRONAN
                        Confirmed User
                        Last edited by CRONAN; 04-11-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• One would think being openly gay would not automatically grant the individual license to blatantly parade their sexual pastimes in view of the public, however ''vague''
                          What do you mean by "blatantly parading" exactly? Are you talking about a little innuendo and.... ummmm..... colony alluding to the fact he's gay? My god... how corrupt and selfish of him!

This hetro guy is quite happy to see gay guys "parade" their sexuality as much as they like. Keep outta that closet, colony. I can't fucking abide homophobes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor
                            What do you mean by "blatantly parading" exactly? Are you talking about a little innuendo and.... ummmm..... colony alluding to the fact he's gay? My god... how corrupt and selfish of him!

This hetro guy is quite happy to see gay guys "parade" their sexuality as much as they like. Keep outta that closet, colony. I can't fucking abide homophobes.
                            And Doctor, thank you for thoughtlessly dredging up an already dead argument.

Secondly, since you seem to be having trouble with the big words in the posting, I'll spell it out for you. Very. Slowly.

First here is the statement I was indirectly refering to.....

''Did I go sleep walking and have sex with another total stranger again! And if so....I've been told I taste quite good''

''...and my comment was not even necessarily lewd unless you have a particularly dirty mind''

Now the comment youre refering to:

One would think being openly gay would not automatically grant the individual license to blatantly parade their sexual pastimes in view of the public, however ''vague''.

Colony's opinion was that his statements were inappropriate only if the reader interpreted them that way. Here i gave an example,that left little or no room for interpretation.

The point implied here was that it is not considerate to others in this forum to post vulgar,explicit remarks that may or may not be appreciated.
                            CRONAN
                            Confirmed User
                            Last edited by CRONAN; 04-12-2004, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• I think you're going to find most people here consider your comments about colonyearth much more inapproproiate then anything colonyearth said.

I'm really not trying to be rude, and I really don't wanna come off as harsh as you are a B5 fan and do have good input about B5 subjects here, but coloneyearth's been here for awhile and we're pretty fond of him and his silly comments, and I can say that quite comfortably as a heterosexual male.

Anyways, my point is that I'd drop this whole thing... we're all friends here and we don't take lightly to someone calling another one's lifestyle "gross".

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor

::BIIIIIGGGGG SMOOCH!!!:: Thanks Doktor and Kevin! You're both dolls and gentlemen. If only the world were populated by more straight people like you, perhaps it would be a nicer and kinder world to live in.

Wow, imagine, kind and non-judgmental straight people and fabulous gay folk everywhere! Why the world would be both beautiful on the inside and gorgeous on the outside!

And don't worry, Doktor, no one can or will ever drive me into a closet again or make me feel like I can't be myself and proud. It is Cronan I pitty.

If people don't like who I am, that's their frelling problem, not mine.

And BTW, I've become pretty damn fond of all of you as well, even ZHDD Really, thank you, it means a great deal.
                                colonyearth
                                Confirmed User
                                Last edited by colonyearth; 04-12-2004, 10:32 AM.
                                Anthony Flessas
                                Writer/Producer/Director,
                                SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Working...
                                X